Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: A New Dawn (10/18) - 08/11/18 01:59 AM
Clark's in trouble! Clark's in trouble! dance
Posted By: elizabeth Re: FDK: A New Dawn (10/18) - 08/11/18 08:37 AM
Ohhhhhh boy! Now that is one heck of a cliffhanger!! I'm going to be on the edge of my seat till you get back and post the next chapter! hyper
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (10/18) - 08/12/18 03:09 AM
Originally Posted by elizabeth
Ohhhhhh boy! Now that is one heck of a cliffhanger!! I'm going to be on the edge of my seat till you get back and post the next chapter! hyper

Haha! I couldn't resist the cliffhanger. But boy is Clark up a creek now! smile

Thanks for reading!
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: FDK: A New Dawn (10/18) - 08/12/18 05:08 AM
Clark really should have listened to Grandma Tildy and told Lois already. Now he's in a lot of trouble. He'll be in even more trouble if he blows Bruce's secret. Maybe he should just fly away real fast and hope they think they imagined the whole thing. goofy

Looking forward to the next part. smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (10/18) - 08/13/18 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Clark really should have listened to Grandma Tildy and told Lois already. Now he's in a lot of trouble. He'll be in even more trouble if he blows Bruce's secret. Maybe he should just fly away real fast and hope they think they imagined the whole thing. goofy

Looking forward to the next part. smile

Haha, yes, he should have. But he's Clark. Tender of heart, hard of head. I'm not sure he could fly away even if he wanted to. Lois would flay him alive! wink
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: A New Dawn (10/18) - 10/07/18 11:32 PM
Oh man, he has to tell Lois what he does on his ‘off hours’. I see lots of problems in the future if he doesn’t... and quick!

Hmmm, this fight sounds like an important one.

Both Jimmy and Lois were in the apartment when he made the costume spin? What? Clark forgot to close the door? shock

Next chapter is going to be a winner! thumbsup
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: A New Dawn (10/18) - 10/08/18 05:13 AM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Oh man, he has to tell Lois what he does on his ‘off hours’. I see lots of problems in the future if he doesn’t... and quick!

Hmmm, this fight sounds like an important one.

Both Jimmy and Lois were in the apartment when he made the costume spin? What? Clark forgot to close the door? shock

Next chapter is going to be a winner! thumbsup

More like he had the door unlocked and Lois just waltzed in with Jimmy. wink Clark's in trouble now! laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards