#281587 08/03/18 12:59 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What? You didn't think I was gonna play nice, didya? devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow! I didn't see that coming. You are a very talented writer, you had me glued to my screen reading that chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. Very much enjoying the story, thanks for writing and posting it. Cheers!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
**bites tongue** Play nice? bwahahaha You??? lol

This was a perfect scene to lay out another excuse for our hero to not tell his heroine of the secret he's been hiding.

I can hear the funeral procession playing now....

Something something You low life something something No good rotten liar something something...

Chen needs a swift kick down a flight of stairs made of legos.

That is all! smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by elizabeth
Wow! I didn't see that coming. You are a very talented writer, you had me glued to my screen reading that chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. Very much enjoying the story, thanks for writing and posting it. Cheers!

blush Awww, thanks! Glad you're enjoying the tale. It was more fun than I imagined it would be, getting to write such an angry Chen.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
**bites tongue** Play nice? bwahahaha You??? lol

This was a perfect scene to lay out another excuse for our hero to not tell his heroine of the secret he's been hiding.

I can hear the funeral procession playing now....

Something something You low life something something No good rotten liar something something...

Chen needs a swift kick down a flight of stairs made of legos.

That is all! smile

Hahaha, but of course! Only the BEST torture for Chen! Still...I liked writing him so angry. It was fun! (Clark: grumbles how it wasn't fun for HIM)

Of course I love throwing obstacles in L&C's way. What good are characters if you can't torture them every now and again? (Clark: grumbles about the torture of the current fic he's in the middle of suffering through)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay for Mina, but I still like Chen.

Looking forward to the next chapter. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Yay for Mina, but I still like Chen.

Looking forward to the next chapter. smile

Haha, you may the only one left still liking Chen. wink

New chapter coming up soon! Thanks for reading. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Chen as a young man was a refreshing character to read about. I understand his disappointment, but to go after Clark like that is inexcusable. There is a serious backstory here.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Chen as a young man was a refreshing character to read about. I understand his disappointment, but to go after Clark like that is inexcusable. There is a serious backstory here.

Not that I condone Chen's actions, but I'd have a hard time not feeling bitter about a best friend who drops off the face of the Earth too. He's also got his own demons from being an orphan, so that plays into it to. His manifests as anger, Clark's as his fear of abandonment.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard