Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
T
There's a new petition to bring back Lois & Clark on TV. Please sign it :

https://www.change.org/p/abc-renew-lois-and-clark-the-new-adventures-of-superman-season-5

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
There is a new streaming service coming out with exclusive DC Comics content. Some of this content will be original DC Comics series. If there were any place that a Lois and Clark limited series or film might air, I think that would be the place. I'm just putting that idea out there in case anyone who is pushing for this to happen wants to float this petition their way once it gets 1000 signatures. I'm leaving the link to the website of this upcoming streaming service is below.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/coming-s..._hjY4jNdfQWMk6qzqFdD77XrEohoCFE0QAvD_BwE

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Lois_Lane_Fan,

Good idea.

I've been keeping my eye out about the DC Universe service and had recently signed up to be a beta. I am hoping that the fee they charge for the service proves to be within my budget. But my understanding is that for the time being, at least, it will only be available in the United States, so unfortunately, many FoLCs won't have access to it initially. (I am guessing that once they iron out all of the kinks, they will eventually make it available world-wide, but that is pure speculation on my part.)

Joy,
Lynn

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Hi Lois_Lane_Fan,

Good idea.

I've been keeping my eye out about the DC Universe service and had recently signed up to be a beta. I am hoping that the fee they charge for the service proves to be within my budget. But my understanding is that for the time being, at least, it will only be available in the United States, so unfortunately, many FoLCs won't have access to it initially. (I am guessing that once they iron out all of the kinks, they will eventually make it available world-wide, but that is pure speculation on my part.)

Joy,
Lynn

Hopefully the service does eventually go international. I really think that if we ever do get a continuation, that is the place it would be most likely to happen. Since Lois and Clark has such a big international fanbase, it'd be a real shame if most of the fans do not have access to it.

L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
signed it!!!

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard