Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: terihfan Lois & Clark petition : SIGN !! - 07/06/18 11:52 AM
There's a new petition to bring back Lois & Clark on TV. Please sign it :

https://www.change.org/p/abc-renew-lois-and-clark-the-new-adventures-of-superman-season-5
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Lois & Clark petition : SIGN !! - 07/08/18 11:52 PM
There is a new streaming service coming out with exclusive DC Comics content. Some of this content will be original DC Comics series. If there were any place that a Lois and Clark limited series or film might air, I think that would be the place. I'm just putting that idea out there in case anyone who is pushing for this to happen wants to float this petition their way once it gets 1000 signatures. I'm leaving the link to the website of this upcoming streaming service is below.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/coming-s..._hjY4jNdfQWMk6qzqFdD77XrEohoCFE0QAvD_BwE
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Lois & Clark petition : SIGN !! - 07/09/18 12:52 AM
Hi Lois_Lane_Fan,

Good idea.

I've been keeping my eye out about the DC Universe service and had recently signed up to be a beta. I am hoping that the fee they charge for the service proves to be within my budget. But my understanding is that for the time being, at least, it will only be available in the United States, so unfortunately, many FoLCs won't have access to it initially. (I am guessing that once they iron out all of the kinks, they will eventually make it available world-wide, but that is pure speculation on my part.)

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Lois & Clark petition : SIGN !! - 07/09/18 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Hi Lois_Lane_Fan,

Good idea.

I've been keeping my eye out about the DC Universe service and had recently signed up to be a beta. I am hoping that the fee they charge for the service proves to be within my budget. But my understanding is that for the time being, at least, it will only be available in the United States, so unfortunately, many FoLCs won't have access to it initially. (I am guessing that once they iron out all of the kinks, they will eventually make it available world-wide, but that is pure speculation on my part.)

Joy,
Lynn

Hopefully the service does eventually go international. I really think that if we ever do get a continuation, that is the place it would be most likely to happen. Since Lois and Clark has such a big international fanbase, it'd be a real shame if most of the fans do not have access to it.
Posted By: LadyTpower Re: Lois & Clark petition : SIGN !! - 11/05/18 06:23 PM
signed it!!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards