Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#280985 06/14/18 12:20 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A little early posting, but it's going to be a busy weekend here. Better safe than getting caught up in things and not getting a chance to post.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Poor Clark, so scared to lose Lois.

I love their relationship and how you've built it, and I can't wait to see it bloom even further (after the explosion, of course, hehe).

And Jack! Oh, I'm so excited to see the dynamic between him and this Clark!

Thanks for writing!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Endelda
Poor Clark, so scared to lose Lois.

I love their relationship and how you've built it, and I can't wait to see it bloom even further (after the explosion, of course, hehe).

And Jack! Oh, I'm so excited to see the dynamic between him and this Clark!

Thanks for writing!

Thanks for reading! smile

If anything, this Clark is much more equipped to deal with Jack, having been in the kid's shoes before. But it'll be hard on Clark, you can bet on that. smile (Of course, because I like to be evil to my characters.)

This Clark is way more scared of Lois' reaction than canon Clark ever was. In a way, he's got a lot more to lose, if she takes it badly. He doesn't have his parents to fly off to while he licks his wounds. Thread carefully, Clark! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lois and Clark are looking for Jack! I'm excited to meet him. smile

Looking forward to the next part.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Lois and Clark are looking for Jack! I'm excited to meet him. smile

Looking forward to the next part.

Thank you! Jack will be here shortly!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
Ten months? TEN months?!

Okay, had to get that out of the way. You paint his fear of abandonment and pain so well that it actually physically hurts. On the one hand, I can't believe that he'd wait so long to tell her because they've already traded I-love-yous and everything, but on the other I absolutely do believe it. Your characterization is so on point with this story. Clark has always been hesitant to tell Lois his secret, even in canon, so of course a Clark who's been hurt and abandoned over and over again by people who he thought loved him is going to have an even harder time telling her the truth.

Although I'm not gonna lie, how fun would it have been to have Clark just blurt it out in the elevator and walk out like nothing happened?! goofy Not in character, but funny.

Can't wait to keep reading! Another great chapter as usual!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Ten months? TEN months?!

Okay, had to get that out of the way. You paint his fear of abandonment and pain so well that it actually physically hurts. On the one hand, I can't believe that he'd wait so long to tell her because they've already traded I-love-yous and everything, but on the other I absolutely do believe it. Your characterization is so on point with this story. Clark has always been hesitant to tell Lois his secret, even in canon, so of course a Clark who's been hurt and abandoned over and over again by people who he thought loved him is going to have an even harder time telling her the truth.

Although I'm not gonna lie, how fun would it have been to have Clark just blurt it out in the elevator and walk out like nothing happened?! goofy Not in character, but funny.

Can't wait to keep reading! Another great chapter as usual!

Clark's in trou-ble! wink

I'm glad you like the way I've tortured Clark here. And that you like how Clark is so hesitant to tell Lois. Granted, some of his problems are his own making - he didn't *have* to run away from the halfway house. wink

Your elevator scenario is hysterical though!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard