Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Endelda
This was amazing, I spent the whole story jawdrop and then at the end notworthy

Aww, thanks! My muse has, apparently, been enjoying a little mystique lately. That's 2 in a row where she's pulled a surprise ending out of her hat. lol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Such a cute story! As a plant killer myself, I can relate to Martha's fears.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by BJ
Such a cute story! As a plant killer myself, I can relate to Martha's fears.

Thanks, BJ! I just transferred some of my struggling indoor plants outside and I hope I didn't just sign their death warrant. And my girls and I planted seeds their school gave them (gardening showcase once school begins at the end of August). I've already warned them that Mommy is a terrible plant killer. devilsplat

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Vicki!

Her prompt was to use the line “Only a fool would fall in love with someone as deadly as me”
/cocks eyebrow/

“Only a fool would fall in love with someone as deadly as me,” the young woman said, her eyes glistening with tears. She looked away from the young man before her, his face so hopeful, so earnest that it broke her heart into a million pieces.

“Then I’ll gladly be a fool for the rest of my life,” he vowed softly.
Well, it’s not Lois and Clark due to the lack of names.

“You don’t know what you’re saying,” she argued back, taking him by the hand and helping him up from being down on one knee. She deliberately avoided looking at the diamond ring nestled in the box he held. “If I said yes…I’d bring you nothing but heartache and ruin.”
This reminds me, about 10 years ago, we had a fic with Lois as an actual assassin. I think it was an Alt-U adaption.

“I’m afraid it is. I’ve tried. Oh God, I’ve tried so hard. But I’m no better than I was when we started dating.”
Is she the praying-mantis monster from Buffy? The French teacher from Season 2 that almost ate Xander.

She wanted so badly to put it on and accept his proposal, but she could never do that with a clear conscience. She was a killer! The very worst kind!
A killer of love, huh?

“I do, honey,” she sighed regretfully. “But…I’m a monster. I’ve slain hundreds! If I married you, it would result in a massacre of catastrophic proportions!”
/puts things together/ DC likes World of Warcraft and the likes. Is that an adaption of World of Warcraft, or, considering the current hype, The Witcher (coming sometime next year to a streaming-service near you)? And yes, I only have very incidental knowledge of those, so I simply picked up on slaying hundreds of monsters etc.

You are, I can sense it,” he pressed. “Look, we’ve known each other a long time. I’ve seen you interact with probably everyone in town.
She could also be an exterminator? Is that an alt-beginning where Lois is an exterminator servicing the rural areas of Kansas and making a stop in Smallville to clean out a termite-infestation in the barn?

“But, Jonathan,” Martha said, desperate to make him understand, desperate to believe him, “you’re a farmer. And I’m a plant killer!”
shock rotflol That was…unexpected!

I did check to see if that was an April’s Fools story smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Michael! Funny you should mention assassins. I've currently got one going that features a certain very deadly character in it. :P Thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed it! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I did read the blurb, but as you can see, I'm working through a loooooongish backlog dizzy

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard