Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#273164 12/28/16 09:02 PM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
One more part remains and then The End! Get a hot cup of tea, sit back, relax and enjoy, this next part is long but packed!

I know RL can be a bear, but a line or two of comment would be much appreciated! clap

Last edited by Morgana; 12/28/16 09:04 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Oh dear - Clark has an uncanny knack of doing things to mess up his relationship with Lois, hopefully he can put things right.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The bit about the three agents is interesting. Is their apparent time travel tied to something I've forgotten, or a hook for another story?

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Marcus

Oh dear - Clark has an uncanny knack of doing things to mess up his relationship with Lois, hopefully he can put things right.

Yeah, this time he did it in a spectacular fashion. Almost as splashy as Superman's debut at the train station! help

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Nice shout outs to other stories...I caught those! wink

Loose ends neatly being tied up in this part. Sad that Lois had to walk in on Lana and Clark and misinterpret what was going on. There's only one part left to fix this! wildguy I hope it's done and that you can post it by the 31st so this story is eligible for this year's Kerths. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
AmyPrime

The bit about the three agents is interesting. Is their apparent time travel tied to something I've forgotten, or a hook for another story?

One thing I can definitely say. They are not Time Travelers. Does anyone remember the old British TV series The Champions? If so than you know how unique these three are.

Hook for another story? Maybe, but for now this is a great way to end this Lois and Clark fic with them on the trail of another adventure!

Morgana

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Groobie

Nice shout outs to other stories...I caught those! wink

Loose ends neatly being tied up in this part. Sad that Lois had to walk in on Lana and Clark and misinterpret what was going on.

I wanted to give a sense of time passing. At this point these two have worked side by side for awhile and have had lots of adventures in between working on the DMG story. So it was good to mention the other adventures they have had.

The path to true love is often covered with thorns. Let's face it, if that had been any of us, we probabbly would have reacted the same way! Well, hopefully you have read Part 32 and discovered that all's well that ends well with our favorite reporting duo.

I hope it's done and that you can post it by the 31st so this story is eligible for this year's Kerths.

As you can see, the final part is up party

Last edited by Morgana; 01/01/17 06:09 AM.

Morgana

Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Does anyone remember the old British TV series The Champions? If so than you know how unique these three are.

I remember that! Had to look it up, but as soon I saw the opening screenshot I remembered seeing it, long long ago. lol

Some of the episodes are on YouTube.

What a blast from the past and a great way to sneak that show in! thumbsup clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ciudadora

What a blast from the past and a great way to sneak that show in!

Yay! So glad someone remembered!

Rediscovered this series on YouTube while writing this story and thought that since they were located in Zurich why not have it seem like Daae was responsible for their disappearance? It is a hook for a possible revisit to this universe, but we shall have to see. I have other irons in the fire right now. goofy

Last edited by Morgana; 02/01/17 04:26 PM.

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard