Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Morgana FDK: Airport Part 31 of 32 - 12/29/16 01:02 AM
One more part remains and then The End! Get a hot cup of tea, sit back, relax and enjoy, this next part is long but packed!

I know RL can be a bear, but a line or two of comment would be much appreciated! clap
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: FDK: Airport Part 31 of 32 - 12/29/16 02:12 AM
Oh dear - Clark has an uncanny knack of doing things to mess up his relationship with Lois, hopefully he can put things right.
Posted By: AmyPrime Re: FDK: Airport Part 31 of 32 - 12/29/16 01:35 PM
The bit about the three agents is interesting. Is their apparent time travel tied to something I've forgotten, or a hook for another story?
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport Part 31 of 32 - 12/29/16 04:07 PM
Marcus

Oh dear - Clark has an uncanny knack of doing things to mess up his relationship with Lois, hopefully he can put things right.

Yeah, this time he did it in a spectacular fashion. Almost as splashy as Superman's debut at the train station! help
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Airport Part 31 of 32 - 12/30/16 12:27 AM
Nice shout outs to other stories...I caught those! wink

Loose ends neatly being tied up in this part. Sad that Lois had to walk in on Lana and Clark and misinterpret what was going on. There's only one part left to fix this! wildguy I hope it's done and that you can post it by the 31st so this story is eligible for this year's Kerths. smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport Part 31 of 32 - 12/30/16 01:14 PM
AmyPrime

The bit about the three agents is interesting. Is their apparent time travel tied to something I've forgotten, or a hook for another story?

One thing I can definitely say. They are not Time Travelers. Does anyone remember the old British TV series The Champions? If so than you know how unique these three are.

Hook for another story? Maybe, but for now this is a great way to end this Lois and Clark fic with them on the trail of another adventure!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport Part 31 of 32 - 01/01/17 10:01 AM
Groobie

Nice shout outs to other stories...I caught those! wink

Loose ends neatly being tied up in this part. Sad that Lois had to walk in on Lana and Clark and misinterpret what was going on.

I wanted to give a sense of time passing. At this point these two have worked side by side for awhile and have had lots of adventures in between working on the DMG story. So it was good to mention the other adventures they have had.

The path to true love is often covered with thorns. Let's face it, if that had been any of us, we probabbly would have reacted the same way! Well, hopefully you have read Part 32 and discovered that all's well that ends well with our favorite reporting duo.

I hope it's done and that you can post it by the 31st so this story is eligible for this year's Kerths.

As you can see, the final part is up party
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Airport Part 31 of 32 - 01/01/17 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Does anyone remember the old British TV series The Champions? If so than you know how unique these three are.

I remember that! Had to look it up, but as soon I saw the opening screenshot I remembered seeing it, long long ago. lol

Some of the episodes are on YouTube.

What a blast from the past and a great way to sneak that show in! thumbsup clap
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Airport Part 31 of 32 - 01/03/17 08:55 PM
Ciudadora

What a blast from the past and a great way to sneak that show in!

Yay! So glad someone remembered!

Rediscovered this series on YouTube while writing this story and thought that since they were located in Zurich why not have it seem like Daae was responsible for their disappearance? It is a hook for a possible revisit to this universe, but we shall have to see. I have other irons in the fire right now. goofy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards