Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL Kathy this is adorable! Can't wait for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! You're posting!

Kathy and Annie, I've been waiting impatiently for this ever since you pasted a few spoilers on IRC. And it was definitely worth waiting for! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I've finally stopped laughing enough to be able to type - but it took a while. goofy

There were too many marvellous moments in this first segment to quote - I'd be here all week. Suffice it to say, hilarious stuff, guys and I want more.

Poor Clark indeed! laugh

More!!!!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Kathy & Annie

WoW!!!!

Loved it for all the reasons mentioned above. I, too was wondering where Clark fit in -- but it looks like he really will and can't wait to see how well <g>.

Looking forward to more and soon!!!!

Barb.

S
Blogger
Blogger
S
What a delightful treat for this summer morning.
with you all involve, I know its going to be fabulous so I'll savor it.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Kathy and Annie, this is wonderful! I see now why you were looking for names of drinks that "sound" innocent before. *grin*

The strange thing is, something about Lois in this story reminds me *very* strongly of Annie... I wonder why. *hic*

*Love* how Lois gets better at pool when she's drunk. That's hilarious!

I like Lucy's boyfriend, and even though that (probably?) isn't the backbone of the story, it's nice that you finally gave Lucy somebody who we can root for. Nice.

And now Lois is calling Clark to come over... ooh, this could get good! Can't wait for the next part!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Annie and Kathy, I was so glad to see you posting this!! It's hilarious, wonderfully written, and just a lot of fun to read. With the two of you writing together, I wasn't expecting anything less!

Love the Lois/Lucy interaction, and I can't wait to see what the Lois/Clark interaction is going to be like! Please tell me you're posting soon!

Terrific start, and I can't wait for part 2!

Tracey smile

Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, I'm coming late to this comments thread, so I think most of what I wanted to say has already been mentioned. I too have been looking forward to this story, and it's off to a terrific start so far.

Clark, dressed in black <sigh>, is in for a surprise in Part 2. Can we all see it? Now? Please? smile

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Features Writer
Features Writer
Kathy and Annie,
This is wonderful
ditto others
can't wait for more - even if I am late in posting
merry

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Thanks everyone!

We're flattered by all the wonderful feedback and hope that you'll like the rest of the story as much. We're glad that y'all loved the drink names (we had a heck of a lot of deciding which to use <G>) and the interplay between Lois and Lucy. As for Clark having no idea what he's in for...well, just check out the next installment. wink

Talk about a volatile cocktail...! Somehow, I can't see our favourite couple getting out of the place without Clark having to defend Lois, and that could result in anything up to and including a full-scale brawl!
LOL! A volatile cocktail indeed. <G> We're not sure we'll satisfy you in all of your suggestions, but if we don't and you write something based on the above, we'll be first in line to read it. smile

THIS IS GREAT!!!! Of course with the "famous" duo writing it, I knew it would be!!!!

Kathy and AnnieM....... this actually has the possibility of being one of, if not the best of your collaborations!!
Well, I'm a little scared that we're the "famous" duo. I suspect we may actually be the "infamous" duo, and you're just trying to be polite. <G> As for this being our best collaboration...we're going to be forced to agree since it's our only collaboration to date. <G>

Thanks again, everyone!

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just reading this just now - how can you put such a dull title to such a funny story?

Lucy is great in this story, almost in a big-sisterly way.

I don't partucularly like when Lois is such a snob towards Jerry, but it's very in character.

Drunken Lois is *very* hilarious - maybe she should drink more often. She just blurs everything out.

What's she says about men - can't deny it. Maybe the experience with Claude did her too cautious:

I should have been more forceful ... that's my problem, I have a hard time being forceful around guys that I like."
Poor Clark can't deny Lois anything - she says come, and he goes, she says wear black and he does so.

Gabriele

Gabriele
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
how can you put such a dull title to such a funny story?
Oh, I think it's a hilarious title, but maybe it doesn't translate well overseas... it's a play on the word "teetotaler" -- which is a person who abstains from alcohol. In this story, however, Lois gets drunk on Long Island Iced Teas -- she's totalled by teas, but quite the opposite from a teetolaler. If you see what I mean wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
LOL Pam, thank you! Yes, that's exactly what we were going for, and I'm very glad that you think it's funny. smile I love a good title and we didn't have one for this story until fairly late in the process. I think we were calling it "Untitled" for the first 3/4 of the story. <g> But when "Tea Totaled" finally came to me, I think I stalked around IRC for hours waiting for Annie to show up so I could present it for her approval. LOL.

Gabriele said:

Poor Clark can't deny Lois anything - she says come, and he goes, she says wear black and he does so.
Hmm, I have a feeling you're going to like part 4 ... but that's all the tease I'm going to give. wink

Thanks, you two, and everyone else who commented! We're delighted that you are enjoying the story so much. smile

Kathy

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Oh poor poor Clark giving in to Lois' requests again. Why does Clark allow Lois to lead him around ob a leash? Hmm... the crazy things people do for love I guess.

smile1

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oooh, loved this!

Little sis telling big sis what to wear! All too familiar... wink

Lois blinked in surprise. "You ... go to college?"
/me thwaps Lois with a fish... don't assume!

"How is it, Lois, that when other people drink, their pool skills go to hell, but when you drink, you only get better?"
This struck me as hugely unlikely... and terribly funny!

As she watched two trade kisses back and forth, however, Lois just sighed wistfully.
Aww, poor Lois feels left out?

that's my problem, I have a hard time being forceful around guys that I like."
Uh... ok, Lois, if you say so.

Clark... towel... pass the ice, Lucy...

Another giggle reached his ears and Clark eyes widened in astonishment.
Clarkie is in trou-ble! rotflol

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Blogger
Blogger
Annie,

LOL! This is a riot.

Lois is all hot and bothered,and looking for a little Clark action. Hehe

blush

I love the interaction between a giggling Lois and her sister. Absolutely delightful.

This is a really fun little story. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble she gets into with Clark.

hehe

Bella rotflol

Lois : And you know, you put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark : "And I love you. Did we just make up?"
Lois : "I think so."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard