Next Thread
Print Thread
#271084 07/26/16 02:25 PM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Oh god, I just had a concept idea for this! PML doesn't happen in season one, but I season three where Lois and Clark are sent on marriage retreat and the Noah guy uses the pheromone to determine his matches.

Now that I think on this though, you could do a variation of this either season three or four there they find out that the Revnge formula is being used in good (like the retreat) way and bad (used by Intergang to cause dissension in a rival group).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Kerth
Kerth
Well, no pheromones were involved, but if you want a JSN story with a whole lot of "action", feel free to check out Harmonicity on the n side of the boards. wink

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I like this idea, Christina. I hope someone writes it. Although, with PML on the loose at the camp, Smiley might have more of a problem with his campers ending up in the wrong bunks (if their marriages really are on the rocks).

Smiley: Okay. Send out more invitations and tell them to postpone on the rain. I can't use any of these people for my Arc! Well, maybe Mr. and Mrs. Hawk, but -- I hate to say this about anybody -- I just don't like her.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard