Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Christina PML/Just Say Noah mashup. - 07/26/16 06:25 PM
Oh god, I just had a concept idea for this! PML doesn't happen in season one, but I season three where Lois and Clark are sent on marriage retreat and the Noah guy uses the pheromone to determine his matches.

Now that I think on this though, you could do a variation of this either season three or four there they find out that the Revnge formula is being used in good (like the retreat) way and bad (used by Intergang to cause dissension in a rival group).
Posted By: groobie Re: PML/Just Say Noah mashup. - 07/26/16 09:01 PM
Well, no pheromones were involved, but if you want a JSN story with a whole lot of "action", feel free to check out Harmonicity on the n side of the boards. wink
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: PML/Just Say Noah mashup. - 07/27/16 06:25 AM
I like this idea, Christina. I hope someone writes it. Although, with PML on the loose at the camp, Smiley might have more of a problem with his campers ending up in the wrong bunks (if their marriages really are on the rocks).

Smiley: Okay. Send out more invitations and tell them to postpone on the rain. I can't use any of these people for my Arc! Well, maybe Mr. and Mrs. Hawk, but -- I hate to say this about anybody -- I just don't like her.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards