Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26998 12/21/05 05:45 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
What a lovely, enjoyable chapter. I read it all with a smile on my face. Lucy's bubbly personality is just the right thing for Lois.

Looking forward to seeing her return to Clark and the kids. smile

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lois exclaimed, “Luce, you got married?!”

“Lois, pipe down!” Lucy hissed as she tugged her hand away, “Yes, I got married in the summer.”

“What’s his name?” Lois asked eagerly, wondering who managed to tame her free-spirited sister.

Lucy rolled her eyes and chuckled, “Lois, I’m married to Jimmy.”

“Olsen?!”
hyper and can read all my LC stories!!!!! Keep this one coming! I agree that it's completely enjoyable and I also want to see Lois back with her family.

~NICOLE smile

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Short but sweet, Chriscy! Good to see Lois coming to her senses - though I don't blame her for getting a little crazy over the realization that she has lost eleven years of her life! I mean, how would you feel if you were in Lois's shoes here? eek

Then again... Being told that you are so happily married that
You two could never keep your eyes, lips or hands off each other! You act like silly teenagers all the time. He's the best there is, Lois. You two can't screw it up if you tried.
Well, then life could be worse, couldn't it? rotflol

And hey, I love the way Lucy is taking the news of what has happened:
"You do believe me, don't you?" Lois implored.

After a deep breath and a pause, Lucy replied, "Yeah, I guess I do, sis. Gosh, the weirdest things happen to you."
"Gosh, the weirdest things happen to you..." FoLCs, imagine having met your sister the other day or so, and now she's telling you that she's just lost eleven years of her life??? And all you say is, "Gosh, the weirdest things happen to you."??? Lucy, it's priceless! I love you! Never let anybody say it doesn't show that you are Lois Lane's sister!
rotflol

But, Lucy, there may be one little thing that you have missed:
I'm pretty sure he has no criminal records, addictions, deep, dark secrets that no one can find out about or anything like that." Lucy said teasingly.
Ah.. Lucy.. I wouldn't call Clark's secret dark... rotflol

Well, Chriscy, you have me rolling on the floor so much here that I may not have to vacuum it this Christmas, but instead I guess I may have to do the laundry twice! rotflol

Oh, and yes, Lois. Yes, you should go home now, getting to know that hunk of a husband of yours and your children. OK, you don't know them, and you are not the sentimental type, but your children should be with their mother on Christmas, comprende?

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh it was a sweet chapter. Smart Lois. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was a sweet chapter. Glad Lois is going home to her gorgeous husband. peep

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“No,” Lois cut her off, “I think I should go home and apologize…and get to know my family.” Lois couldn’t help but think how foreign it felt to say that. “I don’t see how I could possibly reverse all this, so I might as well try to get my life back together again and try to pick up where I’ve been put. But thanks.”

“You feeling okay though? Are you up to all that?”
Come back here! hyper

Come back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
One complain.... it was short!!!! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto on the SHORTNESSS!!!

But, it was a great SHORT post.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Aw, what a sweet part. I'm glad Lucy succeede in talking Lois into returning to her family. thumbsup

Looking forward to more

~Julia wave

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
As usual, I'm just so, so happy everyone liked it! Thanks for reading, guys!

Oh...and...I like your other avatar better!
Ah, this you need to blame my Photoshop Wizard best friend for. goofy This sort of thing happens quite often when you hand over your digicam and pose willingly for a Photoshop-fiend-fashion-boy.

The interesting thing is, I don't even really catch all the humour when I'm writing. It's cool to see what everyone finds funny!

Happy holidays!

Chriscy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard