Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26545 12/10/05 06:59 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey, guys... I'm posting a little early, but my day tomorrow is packed, and I figured you'd rather have it early than late smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm certainly not complaining about your posting early! I feel sorry for poor Kal, not only trying to remember his past, but being told he can fly, too. And I love the name! I have no clue how you're going to resolve this in two parts, but I can't wait to find out.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
Two more to go!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay sounds like they have a plan. More soon. LAura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I do like how Lois and Kal are so in synch. smile
and this too:

"You sleep with me, Kal," Lois said, looking calmer. Her waterfall smoothed out.
Am intrigued by what that costume is going to look like - love 'Windfall".

So all Kal has to do is finish off the asteroid and....

c.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Like the color.

"Windfall. The 'wind' part is for flying, and the 'fall' part is for Nightfall, as in, the hero who stopped it. But the best part is, 'windfall' means unexpected good fortune, which definitely describes you."

"Windfall," he repeated, testing out the syllables. "Well... I like the double meaning. As long as people take it that way, and not think it means I tend to fall out of the sky."
thumbsup Love the name.

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Great part! thumbsup

Windfall is a great name. wave

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Let's just hope that Kal finds Trask and decides to take him to the asteroid and leave him there!!

I just love how he knows he loves Lois and is not questioning that part of his memory - even if he doesn't even remember any details.

Maybe a collision with a car will knock some sense back into him!! laugh

YAY!!!

More soon!!

Missy [Linked Image]

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Windfall...I like it.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks very much, y'all, for the positive reaction to the "Windfall" name. I had a terrible time coming up with something that sounded relatively un-cheesy laugh and I wasn't sure I'd succeeded! But I did like the double meaning part, and couldn't think of anything better, so here we are smile

Next part, coming up!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard