Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/10/05 10:59 PM
Hey, guys... I'm posting a little early, but my day tomorrow is packed, and I figured you'd rather have it early than late smile

PJ
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/11/05 10:25 AM
I'm certainly not complaining about your posting early! I feel sorry for poor Kal, not only trying to remember his past, but being told he can fly, too. And I love the name! I have no clue how you're going to resolve this in two parts, but I can't wait to find out.
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/11/05 11:04 AM
Two more to go!! smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/11/05 12:44 PM
Yay sounds like they have a plan. More soon. LAura
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/11/05 03:28 PM
I do like how Lois and Kal are so in synch. smile
and this too:

"You sleep with me, Kal," Lois said, looking calmer. Her waterfall smoothed out.
Am intrigued by what that costume is going to look like - love 'Windfall".

So all Kal has to do is finish off the asteroid and....

c.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/11/05 04:49 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Like the color.

"Windfall. The 'wind' part is for flying, and the 'fall' part is for Nightfall, as in, the hero who stopped it. But the best part is, 'windfall' means unexpected good fortune, which definitely describes you."

"Windfall," he repeated, testing out the syllables. "Well... I like the double meaning. As long as people take it that way, and not think it means I tend to fall out of the sky."
thumbsup Love the name.

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/11/05 06:34 PM
Great part! thumbsup

Windfall is a great name. wave
Posted By: MissyG Re: FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/12/05 01:26 PM
Let's just hope that Kal finds Trask and decides to take him to the asteroid and leave him there!!

I just love how he knows he loves Lois and is not questioning that part of his memory - even if he doesn't even remember any details.

Maybe a collision with a car will knock some sense back into him!! laugh

YAY!!!

More soon!!

Missy [Linked Image]
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/12/05 01:44 PM
Windfall...I like it.

James
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK - Hearts United, pt 14 - 12/13/05 02:40 PM
Thanks very much, y'all, for the positive reaction to the "Windfall" name. I had a terrible time coming up with something that sounded relatively un-cheesy laugh and I wasn't sure I'd succeeded! But I did like the double meaning part, and couldn't think of anything better, so here we are smile

Next part, coming up!

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards