Page 1 of 2 1 2
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here.

Corrina. wave

Top Banana
Top Banana
Absolutely wonderful chapter Corrina. We knew it would take a bit of time but they do seem to be back to near where they were before. The 'chumpy' line was absolutely adorable. With them back together I wonder if Lex should not be a little concerned. Lane and Kent are a pretty formidable combination even with Clark not-so super. I wonder how long before Lois gives Clark to whole story, I mean when Herb comes to get Lois he will not be able to do it in a completely clandestine manner and now Clark has his old Lois he is not likely to let her out of his sight for very long. The story has many possibilities and I can't wait to see which one (ones) you take.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Another awesome chapter; I was so happy to see it on the boards. Can't wait for the next chapter... as always! smile

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am so excited about this story, Corrina smile...

Amazing chapter--I've read 3 times now, I think, since it was posted blush notworthy .

This section, watching Lois really start to 'see' Clark--in all that he is and how he cares so deeply for her--was really beautiful. And Clark...he wants to love Lois with everything he is, but is just so scared. Of the consequences with Luthor, but mainly, because he's already been hurt so badly by her.

It's been really new and interesting having Lois be the one making the first moves--touches, bringing up the park and what was said. Clark's resistance is crumbing quickly wink.

Can NOT wait to read more....these last few hours spent in hiding, making their escape. And then overall, seeing how Lois 'gets back', rights some very apparent (now) wrongs.

Wonderful job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Kerth
Kerth
Wonderful! Yeah, it would be hard to forget the vision of a shirtless Clark. wink Nice section of them getting more comfortable with each other again, realizing that feelings are still there. Very worried about what will happen when Luthor finds them! Looking forward to the next part.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Another powerful part. I'm so glad that it ended with at least a glimmer of hope and a touch of lightness. The "chumpy" ending was brilliant.

Joy,
Lynn

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Wonderful chapter! I'm looking forward to the next part!

And my favorite quote:

Clark without his smile was a lot like life without chocolate.

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Outside of their haven, the scratches and scuffles continued.

But they didn't matter.

Because she was with Clark.

So many layers and textures to the conversation Lois and Clark had before going to sleep.

She'd worked so hard to suffocate every skerrick of physical attraction for her partner. She'd refused to give even a breath of oxygen to the acknowledgement that Clark Kent had a handsome face, a stunning body, and a gorgeous smile.

How she missed that smile.

She decided on her mission for today. Somehow, she would get Clark to smile.

Only to add more angst, physical attraction and a very deep friendship to the mix. Brilliantly written Corrina.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blogger
Blogger
Really enjoy reading this. Looking forward to the next part.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Love, love your story so far! PLEASE, PLEASE finish it! cry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Where are you Corrina?
I have been totally hooked to your story! You are really one of my favorite writer.
I liked you used the time machine but for a completely different time period and in a kind of alternative universe since we know that in cannon she never married Lex.
Clark seems so fragile. I am eager to see how they are gonna slip from Luthor's hands.

PLEASE post soon the next parts! I am sure I am not alone waiting impatiently for it!
Take care,
Hannah

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi Corrina, just wondered how the story was coming along? I realise RL is hectic this time of year, but hoping you will get some spare time for the next chapter or two... or three. wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh wow. Great story. I'm ready for the rest of it.
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally Posted by elizabeth
Hi Corrina, just wondered how the story was coming along? I realise RL is hectic this time of year, but hoping you will get some spare time for the next chapter or two... or three. wink

I looked at her posting history, nothing since July 06, 2015 19:42 when she started this feedback thread. Nothing anywhere on the board.

Hopefully whatever happen in her real life is simply time consuming and not bad.

Framework4
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for the concern, Patrick. And thanks to everyone else who enquired.

What happened in real life can be summed up in three words and is not bad at all - in fact, it's a dream come true.

Bought. A. Farm.

So I haven't been writing much because my mind is filled with the million things I need to learn (how to tell when a cow is in season, how to eartag a lamb/calf, how to register a property (and then livestock) on the gov website, how to stop a calf biting her mother's teats, how to treat the injured teats, how to make yoghurt, how to train a Livestock Guardian Dog, how to make cheese, how to vaccinate young livestock, how to grow good pasture, how to know which minerals I should be offering cattle/sheep, how to stop bugs eating seedlings, how to rebuild a tumbledown chicken shed, how to construct a fox-proof fence, ...)

When I do actually sit down and open up my computer, I usually spend a long time searching for answers to the day's questions. And then I browse seed catalogues. Or search sites similar to Craig's List for animals and equipment. By the time I open up the fic, I'm too exhausted to think.

However, I had a major sticking point in the story, which I have resolved, so I know *how* to proceed, just not *when* I will be able to do so.

Number 1 son is getting married next Saturday, so I'll be at most of the pre-wedding festivities and between times, I'll be making the 6-hour round trip back to the farm to do what has to be done here.

Can't see a lot of writing getting done this week.

Then, it's Christmas, and all the kids (except for the one on his honeymoon) will be coming home.

After that ... maybe.

I am committed to finishing this story.

Gotta go. Mirren (my just-a-little-bit-aloof-and-occasionally-snippy-but-still-gorgeous-Jersey cow) is waiting for me to milk her.

Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks for your continuing interest and extraordinary patience.

Corrina.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, you sure have a hectic life at present; I thought the farm might be keeping you busy. smile Exciting times for you all and especially with the wedding and Christmas coming up. Great to know you will be completing the story and we don't mind waiting for it really, as we know it's so going to be worth the wait. smile

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Corrina.

Cheers from NZ
Elizabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Thanks for the update. Someday it will settle down, though.
Maybe there are some teenage kids about on other farms that would be interested in helping you out for modest sums.
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Corrina,

What a great new stage of life for you. Farming is hard work, but very rewarding. Take all the time you need to enjoy this endeavor.

However, remember there are so many loyal and devoted readers who love this story. We will wait patiently (some more than others) for you to continue and finish this amazing and intriguing story.

[Linked Image]

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Female Hawk
What happened in real life can be summed up in three words and is not bad at all - in fact, it's a dream come true.

Bought. A. Farm.

This. Is. So. Cool!!! A farm in Australia! Guys, we have a real-life McLeod Daughter on the boards! laugh
Kidding aside, I can only imagine the amount of hard work you're facing starting such a venture from zero-I salute your bravery! Good luck for this new, exciting adventure smile
(Meanwhile, we will eagerly wait for the new chapters of your story) wink
Have a Marry Christmas with your family!

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by HiddenMoon
This. Is. So. Cool!!! A farm in Australia! Guys, we have a real-life McLeod Daughter on the boards! laugh

LOL - From the very little I saw of that show, I remember a lot of horse riding. We don't have a horse, so our reality is probably a bit different.

Have a Marry Christmas with your family!

I'm not sure if that was a typo, but it's perfect for a Wedding/Christmas. Thanks! smile

Corrina.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard