Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#261952 03/18/15 12:51 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

This part is for all of you who might of thought I was concentrating a bit too much on Lois and Clark's relationship. wink

Comments are chocolate to my muse.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LWhite: Thank you for taking a break from your education to comment. smile

Loved the way you tied up A-plots - I've really enjoyed the focus on Lois and Clark's relationship, but it was nice to see things tied up too.
They won't all tie up this neatly but after The Investigation going on 70(ish) parts longer than necessary, I figured I owed it to Lois and Clark to concentrate more on their relationship for a while. wink

Quickest feedback ever, but, hey, studying!
Good luck!

MUSE: Mmmmmm. Chocolate!

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I love how you tied up that ep quickly. I somehow feel like the episode change might have been tied up but Arianna may still be a plot-point in the future. She played a fairly major role in "Lost Clark", towards the end, after all.

I find it interesting to speculate on how "Bolt from the Blue" is going to play out considering it's one of those eps where what she would remember never actually happened to her/wouldn't have happened in her first-go around through the time loop. Of course, that's not for a few eps down the road. First we have to contend with that silly (but still effective as far a villain of the week goes) sound guy, Lois being suspended for writing what is the truth (but people claim is libel), The Prankster, The advent of Intergang (and a rival for Clark's attention...I do wonder if Clark will have told Lois about the curse at this point), Lois's old college friends going hippy and clones of Al Capone and the gang (at least Lois knows Clark is Superman so it's not so bad in terms of Clark "dying").

Last edited by Christina; 03/19/15 09:11 AM. Reason: To add more villains that will need to be written off/covered before one I love to speculate on.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thanks for stopping by to comment. wave

I love how you tied up that ep quickly. I somehow feel like the episode change might have been tied up but Arianna may still be a plot-point in the future. She played a fairly major role in "Lost Clark", towards the end, after all.
I have no guarantees that Arianna will or will not make an appearance later on in the fic.

I find it interesting to speculate on how "Bolt from the Blue" is going to play out considering it's one of those eps where what she would remember never actually happened to her/wouldn't have happened in her first-go around through the time loop. Of course, that's not for a few eps down the road.
You mean since it happened to William Wallace Walldecker, instead? And because Clark/Superman wasn't there to stop his suicide in Another Lois (i.e. Lost Clark), he ended up dying? peep Was that not clear? Hmmm. We'll have to see what the future has in store for these three. Did Arianna steal Lex's clone in this history, when she knew it wasn't Lex's body? She didn't in Another Lois, so would she here? Who did? Gretchen? Or someone else?

First we have to contend with that silly (but still effective as far a villain of the week goes) sound guy, Lois being suspended for writing what is the truth (but people claim is libel), The Prankster, The advent of Intergang (and a rival for Clark's attention...I do wonder if Clark will have told Lois about the curse at this point), Lois's old college friends going hippy and clones of Al Capone and the gang (at least Lois knows Clark is Superman so it's not so bad in terms of Clark "dying").
I may gloss over some of those plots or have them happen in the background. We'll have to see. No spoilers! [Linked Image] Don't forget that Intergang was already introduced via Lois's first lawyer (hired by Lex) who hit on Mayson (who has already been introduced to Lois, if not Clark... or was she?) evil

Looks like I have some brushing up on S2 to do. Ah, darn. wink Thank you for your comments and for reading.

MUSE: And for the big box of chocolates!

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Planet, Sweet Planet
Is that what they call sugar balls these days?

“According to this poll in the Metropolis Star,
…men like beer and scantily clad women and women like men who like beer and scantily clad women?

twenty percent of people in Metropolis actually believe that Lex Luthor was framed,”
And what about the other 30% who worked for Lex? Oh, right, they were in on it so they know better than to believe he got framed.

“That’s because the Metropolis Star’s readers don’t understand that the Star uses more conjecture and less facts to write their articles than the Daily Planet,” Lois announced, arriving at her desk.
But it makes the Star that much more entertaining to read.

taking the Star from him and tossing it in the blue recycle can next to her desk.
Is that the one where they put the toxic material into?

An emergency had caused them to arrive at the office separately.
Lois saw a Fudge Castle open at 8 in the morning and Clark didn’t want to be late in the office?

He grinned, and she frowned at him. Apparently, she was still awaiting an apology from him. Too bad she wasn’t going to get it. He refused to apologize for something he wasn’t at all sorry for.
He’s going to have fun, being married.

“Is that my top reporter’s voice I hear?” boomed Perry, exiting from his office.
CLAKR: Yes, Chief, I’m in the office.

Jimbo swiped the Met Star from Lois’s recycling bin, and slipped
The Star got a bit dirty in the bin.

at him keeping her
Maybe a ‘for’ after ‘him’?

“But he at least left me copies of the past week’s Daily Planets to read. Let me log into my…”
So, now she’s mad because Clark *didn’t* help her with her investigation? He can’t win with her, can he?
LOIS: Not until he apologizes, he can’t.

She turned to her desk and noticed the bouquet of wild flowers Clark had placed there this morning, which she didn’t acknowledge with even a glance in his direction.
And yet, wasn’t she all over the roses Lex sent to her desk during his courtship?

“— computer. Hey, this isn’t my computer.”
Oops? New computer and all data was solely on her old one?

“But I did transfer all the data over from your old hard drive to this new one,” Jimbo clarified.
And he also reviewed every file personally to make sure nothing got damaged, right?

Lois raised an eyebrow at the young man. “Did you read my novel?” she inquired by way of thanking him.
See?

“You mean the one where Wanda Detroit,[…] Nope,” Jimbo replied, before running off to answering his ringing telephone.
rotflol

“Wanda isn’t a shrew,” she muttered
[Linked Image] The Taming of the Shrew!

She sat down and removed a white generic mug from her briefcase with “Lois Lane” written on it in Courier font.
Huh.

“No,” he replied, standing up. He would ask her later how Charlie died.
He choked on an emerald after refusing to have sex with Wanda.

Didn’t you get the memo?” the woman replied.

“No,” Lois said, searching her desk for a copy of the memo.
E-mail?

“It was sent to you via email,” the woman explained, looking at Lois as if she were an idiot.
clap

“Oh, don’t worry. You were sent an electronic fax about how to access your emails,” the woman said with a scoffing chuckle.
She got a date with the Grim Reaper?

Lois stood up and growled, “Do you know who I am?”

The woman glanced at her with little interest. “According to your mug, you’re Lois Lane. Have you developed amnesia?”
shock

Clark shook his head. Even he knew on day one not to vex Lois Lane.
And yet he decided to make it his favorite pastime.
CLARK: She looks hot when she’s angry.

“Aren’t you the woman who framed Lex Luthor?” the woman snickered, turning to leave.
I wonder if Henderson will arrest Lois solely on the fact that a part of the mug that’s embedded in the head of the deceased Daily Planet employ has her name printed on the side.

Clark slipped next to Lois’s desk and gently took hold of her arm before the Superman mug could leave her hand and bean that woman in the back of the head.
rotflol It really is a Superman mug. It can fly!

“What’s her name?” Lois snapped, releasing her Superman mug into Clark’s hand and sitting back down.

“Cheryl,” Clark said.
Is it wise to tell her that he knows the first name of the hot, new DP reporter?

“What did she do?”

He noticed her use of the past tense, which confused him a second until he realized what she meant.
confused

He knew Lois could be vindictive, but this was going to the extreme. “Lois,” he warned. “Let it go.”
huh

“So, you think she should be allowed to speak to me like that?” Lois returned, glaring at him.

“She’ll learn not to,” he said.

“No. Others will learn not to cross me by her example,” Lois replied,
LEX: [Linked Image]

Lois pinched her lips together. “I could have her fired like that,” she said, snapping her fingers.
LEX: She really adapts fast to being a business owner! smile1 I want her back!

“She’s a copy writer, Lois. She could make your life hell.”
Really? She’d get fired like *snaps finger* that.

“Wise move, partner,” Lois replied.

At least, she still considered him her partner.
I wonder if she should maybe talk to a shrink.

You know, anxiety, short fuses, etc., etc.”
Uh-oh.
ARI: wave

Perry could warn Kent of the futility of that ploy, but it would probably be more fun to watch it play out.
[Linked Image]

He had only agreed to this idea if their Editor and Chief, namely himself, wasn’t included in this required torture.
laugh

Perry could only imagine what Lois must think of it.
LOIS: I wonder if I can get Stern fired for this…

“Of course, I was…” Lois stopped talking as her face went pale and drawn. She pointed at Dr. Carlin. “I know you.”
Oh my, is her paranoia kicking in again?

“Dr. Arianna Carlin?” Lois gasped, pushing back her chair and standing up. She took a couple steps further away from the woman.
So, Cat fight between Lex’s exes?

“I wouldn’t share my inner most self with you if you were the last woman on Earth,” Lois spat. “You were married to Lex Luthor.”
Oooooh! Cat fight it is! hyper

“Lex spoke to you about me?” Dr. Carlin said, her voice cracking.
Oops? Point Lois.

“We were engaged,” Lois replied, but didn’t answer the question, Perry noted.
Oh, *now* she’s been engaged to Lex?

He stood up and faced Dr. Carlin. “You’re fired,” he said, and turned to Jimbo. “Tell production that we’ll be yanking the good doctor’s column and returning to the Jumble Puzzle.”
shock What…? What…? How…? But… Madame Ex…? Does this mean Clark will meet his new love interest before Part 200?
MAYSON: wave

“No!” Dr. Carlin said. “I have a contract.”
But does it extend to the afterlife. Say, when the contract-holder gets clobbered to death by a Superman mug?

“Which was breached by the non-disclosure of your close ties to the man who bombed our newspaper,” Perry roared. “Consider it broken.”
I’m not sure this is a thing.
BENDER: I’m sure we can sue over this.

“Someone stole Luthor’s clone from the morgue?” Lois growled as she dropped back into her seat.
Gretchen’s going to revive a clone? laugh

He turned away from the incensed and volatile landmine to his right
[Linked Image]

“Ms. Lane?” Cheryl said, pausing by Lois’s chair. “I’ll get you a copy of that memo, so you can access your fax modem and turn off the sound.”
Do I smell a hint of fresh pee in the air?

I just want to say I’d be happy to assist you in any way possible.”

“Thank you, Cheryl, I’ll remember that.” After the woman nodded and hurried out of the conference room, Lois turned to Clark. “See, I can be nice.”
So, Cheryl’s another spy of Lex’s?

“Don’t be ridiculous,” she replied with a scoffed chortle. “According to him I was the first woman he had ever loved.” She made a gagging sound. “I didn’t buy it for a minute.”
To be fair, that might have been the one true thing that ever came out of his mouth.

Sometimes, as a reporter, one had to do unsavory things to find the truth buried underneath.
Like seduce a super hero?

If Perry made some overt reference to Clark being the first reporter in space and her partner overheard it, she would be the one in hot water, not him.
laugh

He rubbed his jaw. “If the FBI Lab down in Quantico hadn’t returned with definitive proof that the dead body of Luthor’s supposed fiancée found down in the ark wasn’t you, honey, I’d wonder if he did a switcheroo on us after all.”
rotflol

Lois’s teeth ground together. Now, she knew the true reason Jimmy had abandoned Metropolis for Las Vegas just shortly before her return. Elopement, ha! The man knew what Lois would do to him if… when she discovered he had read her personal note to Clark.
clap

“Uh-huh,” Lois replied, rising to her feet. “If there wasn’t anything else…” she said, pointing behind her towards Clark’s desk. She had a partner to strangle.
Won’t she be exhausted after strangling for more than 20 minutes?

How's that for tying up A-Plot threads quickly?
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Hi Michael! Thank you for all the lovely chocolate... I mean comments. [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by WC 199
Planet, Sweet Planet
Is that what they call sugar balls these days?
Um... only if you're that guy the Silver Surfer works for who eats planets.

…men like beer and scantily clad women and women like men who like beer and scantily clad women?
No, this is a different poll. I mean, yes they do, but THIS is a different poll.

And what about the other 30% who worked for Lex? Oh, right, they were in on it so they know better than to believe he got framed.
They're too upset about not getting severance to care.

But it makes the Star that much more entertaining to read.
[Linked Image] Don't tell Perry!

Is that the one where they put the toxic material into?
No. That's by Clark's desk.

Lois saw a Fudge Castle open at 8 in the morning and Clark didn’t want to be late in the office?
rotflol I meant a different kind of emergency, but that works. clap

He’s going to have fun, being married.
Yes. But at least he'll have sex to go with all that fun.

Originally Posted by ER
“Is that my top reporter’s voice I hear?” boomed Perry, exiting from his office.
CLARK: Yes, Chief, I’m in the office.
notworthy [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by ER
The Star got a bit dirty in the bin.
I do believe that there was more to that sentence.

Maybe a ‘for’ after ‘him’?
Only if you want it to read clearly. Oh. I guess I do. laugh Thanks. Fixed.

So, now she’s mad because Clark *didn’t* help her with her investigation? He can’t win with her, can he?
LOIS: Not until he apologizes, he can’t.
CLARK: I could win beforehand?

And yet, wasn’t she all over the roses Lex sent to her desk during his courtship?
That would be "no". Roses mean "I've bought you for sex", so she had put them into the trash.

Oops? New computer and all data was solely on her old one?
Good thing she was able to take her laptop to space, then, huh?

And he also reviewed every file personally to make sure nothing got damaged, right?
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by ER
Lois raised an eyebrow at the young man. “Did you read my novel?” she inquired by way of thanking him.
See?
So, too obvious of a joke? Tough! wink

Originally Posted by ER
“Wanda isn’t a shrew,” she muttered
ER: /Has an idea/ The Taming of the Shrew!
[Linked Image] Perhaps.

Originally Posted by ER
She sat down and removed a white generic mug from her briefcase with “Lois Lane” written on it in Courier font.
Huh.
You don't like Lois's new coffee mug? /I'm sure she had one laying around at her apartment somewhere./

He choked on an emerald after refusing to have sex with Wanda.
Actually, he was killed by a baby-hating man from the future, but that was another story.

E-mail?
Could they get email in space back in the early 90s?

She got a date with the Grim Reaper?
I believe that's pronounced "Grim Reapress".

Originally Posted by ER
Lois stood up and growled, “Do you know who I am?”

The woman glanced at her with little interest. “According to your mug, you’re Lois Lane. Have you developed amnesia?”
ER: /shocked that EW would have Cheryl commit suicide by reporter that way/
What? I thought it was funny. [Linked Image]

And yet he decided to make it his favorite pastime.
CLARK: She looks hot when she’s angry.
He wasn't being intentional.

I wonder if Henderson will arrest Lois solely on the fact that a part of the mug that’s embedded in the head of the deceased Daily Planet employ has her name printed on the side.
HENDERSON: No, but I do have at least 5 witnesses. Strangely enough in a crowded newsroom with 50 people in it, only 5 people -- all new employees -- witnessed the event.

It really is a Superman mug. It can fly!
clap

Is it wise to tell her that he knows the first name of the hot, new DP reporter?
LOIS: He's Superman. He knows the name of every person in the building whether he wants to or not.

Originally Posted by ER
“What did she do?”

He noticed her use of the past tense, which confused him a second until he realized what she meant.
ER: /confused/
In the Past Tense, since she obviously will no longer work in that position.

Originally Posted by ER
He knew Lois could be vindictive, but this was going to the extreme. “Lois,” he warned. “Let it go.”
ER: /still confused/
Does it make any more sense with my explanation or was I not obvious enough with what Lois meant?

Originally Posted by ER
“No. Others will learn not to cross me by her example,” Lois replied,
LEX: /knows that his little love muffin will wait for him while he arranges with his lawyers to have all the charges dropped/
I'm sure in some dimension somewhere, Lois and Lex lived happily ever after. Just not in any of my stories... well... not yet, at least. evil

LEX: She really adapts fast to being a business owner! /smile/ I want her back!
Would Lex ever admit to losing her?

Really? She’d get fired like *snaps finger* that.
Not if she was a really good passive aggressive.

I wonder if she should maybe talk to a shrink.
Well, Mayson did give her the name of a good one..

Uh-oh.
ARI: /wave/
Nah! She was sooooo Another Lois. wink

/Albert Einstein quote/
You mean like saying that one could not only travel through time but also through space and that there are infinite universes out there? That kind of insanity?

HERB: wave

LOIS: I wonder if I can get Stern fired for this…
Since Stern OWNS the company, probably not. Unless she could prove it was a breech of their contract.

Oh my, is her paranoia kicking in again?
It depends on what you mean by paranoia.

So, Cat fight between Lex’s exes?
No. Cat is in Houston.

JIMMY: And there's no Jell-o.

Oooooh! Cat fight it is! /hyper/
No, not really. I wasn't in the mood.

Oops? Point Lois.
LOIS: No, not really. I mean, "yes, Yes he did!"

Oh, *now* she’s been engaged to Lex?
Officially, she WAS his fiancee. Just not a very loyal one.

What…? What…? How…? But… Madame Ex…? Does this mean Clark will meet his new love interest before Part 200?
MAYSON: /wave/
Times, they are a changing...

But does it extend to the afterlife. Say, when the contract-holder gets clobbered to death by a Superman mug?
LOIS: Nah. She was fired. I feel better now.

I’m not sure this is a thing.
BENDER: I’m sure we can sue over this.
Uh-oh. Does that mean Ari isn't really gone? [Linked Image]

Gretchen’s going to revive a clone? /laugh/
Who said that the one in canon was the real deal? Maybe that's HOW they revived Lex, by cloning him.

Do I smell a hint of fresh pee in the air?
Well, since Lois has proven how easily she can get a person fired, perhaps.

So, Cheryl’s another spy of Lex’s?
Who knows? wink

To be fair, that might have been the one true thing that ever came out of his mouth.
Actually, in this story, Lex truly loved Ari. He just wanted more of a Brenda in the sack than an Ari.

Like seduce a super hero?
LOIS: Well, if he had just told me the truth from the get-go...

Won’t she be exhausted after strangling for more than 20 minutes?
Who says she didn't find any green rock shards in Smallville while she was there?

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
How's that for tying up A-Plot threads quickly?
/Michael dizzy/
evil I hope you've recovered by the time I post the next part.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Michael! Thank you for all the lovely chocolate... I mean comments.
You’re welcome! [Linked Image]

Um... only if you're that guy the Silver Surfer works for who eats planets.
rotflol

ER: But it makes the Star that much more entertaining to read.
EW: /agrees but is worried about Perry’s heart condition/ Don't tell Perry!
laugh

ER: Is that the one where they put the toxic material into?
EW: No. That's by Clark's desk.
Like fresh fruit and stuff?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

ER: Lois saw a Fudge Castle open at 8 in the morning and Clark didn’t want to be late in the office?
EW: /quite entertained/ I meant a different kind of emergency, but that works. /likes to poke fun at Lois/
LOIS: mad I’m so not ever going to have sex in this story. That will teach her to agree with the ER.

ER: He’s going to have fun, being married.
EW: Yes. But at least he'll have sex to go with all that fun.
He’ll get sex even if he *doesn’t* apologize?
CLARK: They do realize that I don’t even *want* to sleep with Lois, right?
LOIS: I don’t think so. Wait, what now? cat

EW: /tickled beyond measure/
Thanks!
LOIS: Not. Funny. [Linked Image]

ER: The Star got a bit dirty in the bin.
EW: I do believe that there was more to that sentence.
Yes. No, I was referring to the bit of dirt before the ‘and’ since the rest of the sentence can’t stand on its own.

CLARK: I could win beforehand?
shock Clark! Not out here! eek

That would be "no". Roses mean "I've bought you for sex", so she had put them into the trash.
[Linked Image] Duh!

Good thing she was able to take her laptop to space, then, huh?
Well, one can go to extreme lengths with the off-site backup.

ER: And he also reviewed every file personally to make sure nothing got damaged, right? EW: /doesn’t think Jimmy understands the concept of ‘privacy’ either/
JIMMY: What? It’s called full customer service.

So, too obvious of a joke?
[Linked Image] At a certain point, one starts to expect the evil.

You don't like Lois's new coffee mug? /I'm sure she had one laying around at her apartment somewhere./
laugh It just…seems so…not Lois?
LOIS: Hello? ‘LL’ vanity plates!

ER: E-mail?
EW: Could they get email in space back in the early 90s?
Meant the instructions on how to operate the electronic fax that contained the e-mail instructions got sent via e-mail.

ER: She got a date with the Grim Reaper?
EW: I believe that's pronounced "Grim Reapress".
She’s into girls?
LOIS: I believe the EW was referring to me.
CLARK: Lois is into girls? jawdrop Herb! Heeeeeerb! Wrong universe!

EW: What? I thought it was funny.
Funny. Yes. Expected. No.

He wasn't being intentional.
Truck-Driver-Clark: Noob.

HENDERSON: No, but I do have at least 5 witnesses. Strangely enough in a crowded newsroom with 50 people in it, only 5 people -- all new employees -- witnessed the event.
rotflol
/next day/
DP Obit Section: 5 recent members of our DP family have died yesterday.

LOIS: He's Superman. He knows the name of every person in the building whether he wants to or not.
Same reason she won’t get angry when he comes home with lipstick on his Superman costume?
LOIS: Yessssss. But if I find lipstick on his shirt collar, well…let’s just say I have a lead-covered box in the bedroom…

In the Past Tense, since she obviously will no longer work in that position.
What I wondered. Just did seem a tad far out there for Lois to wield that much power. Also, wasn’t sure if she would have Ari terminated or terminated permanently.

Does it make any more sense with my explanation or was I not obvious enough with what Lois meant?
It does. /points at previous quote/

the charges dropped/
I'm sure in some dimension somewhere, Lois and Lex lived happily ever after. Just not in any of my stories... well... not yet, at least.
LOIS: eek
LEX: clap
CLARK: help

Would Lex ever admit to losing her?
Good question.

Not if she was a really good passive aggressive.
She could fall down some stairs?

ER: I wonder if she should maybe talk to a shrink.
EW: Well, Mayson did give her the name of a good one..
She did?

You mean like saying that one could not only travel through time but also through space and that there are infinite universes out there? That kind of insanity?
Yes.

Since Stern OWNS the company, probably not. Unless she could prove it was a breech of their contract.
Betcha she’ll have a more favorable contract set up the next time she gets and engaged and then leaves a wealthy sociopath who buys her workplace?
BRUCE: help

It depends on what you mean by paranoia.
Lois thinking people are out to get her just because they try to get her.

ER: Oooooh! Cat fight it is! /hyper/
EW: No, not really. I wasn't in the mood.
laugh
JIMBO: razz

Officially, she WAS his fiancee. Just not a very loyal one.
clap

ER: What…? What…? How…? But… Madame Ex…? Does this mean Clark will meet his new love interest before Part 200?
EW: Times, they are a changing...
Considering what I’ve read in pt. 200, things should be interesting… evil

Who said that the one in canon was the real deal? Maybe that's HOW they revived Lex, by cloning him.
Uh-huh…

Actually, in this story, Lex truly loved Ari. He just wanted more of a Brenda in the sack than an Ari.
He did? And Lois was both, huh? Sexually adventurous in the bedroom and a bitca in the living room?

Who says she didn't find any green rock shards in Smallville while she was there?
Right…

I hope you've recovered by the time I post the next part.
[Linked Image]

All caught up now!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
ER: Is that the one where they put the toxic material into?
EW: No. That's by Clark's desk.
ER: Like fresh fruit and stuff?
LOIS: /Agrees emphatically/
CLARK: Well, if this dimension would go all organic as we did in my old dimension, fruit and veggies wouldn't be made of toxic materials.

ER: Lois saw a Fudge Castle open at 8 in the morning and Clark didn’t want to be late in the office?
EW: /quite entertained/ I meant a different kind of emergency, but that works. /likes to poke fun at Lois/
LOIS: /mad/ I’m so not ever going to have sex in this story. That will teach her to agree with the ER.
Wouldn't that just torture the ER more than the EW?

ER: He’s going to have fun, being married.
EW: Yes. But at least he'll have sex to go with all that fun.
ER: He’ll get sex even if he *doesn’t* apologize?
CLARK: They do realize that I don’t even *want* to sleep with Lois, right?
LOIS: I don’t think so. Wait, what now? /cat/
CLARK: Only right now. Tomorrow might be a better day.

EW: /tickled beyond measure/
ER: Thanks!
LOIS: Not. Funny. /channels Storm/
CLARK: /under his breath/ Not around Lois-say.

ER: The Star got a bit dirty in the bin.
EW: I do believe that there was more to that sentence.
ER: Yes. No, I was referring to the bit of dirt before the ‘and’ since the rest of the sentence can’t stand on its own.
Oh, is that a grammar rule? Hmmm. /envious, but not surprised, of D.Michael's better schooling in the English grammar department/.

ER: /shock/ Clark! Not out here! /eek/
CLARK: Oh, sorry. I thought I spoke as an aside. My bad.

Well, one can go to extreme lengths with the off-site backup.
Isn't 1994 pre-off site backup?

ER: And he also reviewed every file personally to make sure nothing got damaged, right?
EW: /doesn’t think Jimmy understands the concept of ‘privacy’ either/
JIMMY: What? It’s called full customer service.
PERRY: It's call being a reporter.
JIMMY: /beaming/

EW: So, too obvious of a joke?
ER: At a certain point, one starts to expect the evil.
Hmmmm. Time to change my M.O.

EW: You don't like Lois's new coffee mug? /I'm sure she had one laying around at her apartment somewhere./
ER: It just…seems so…not Lois?
LOIS: Hello? ‘LL’ vanity plates!
CLARK: Lois isn't vain. She just sees herself as better than everyone else.
LEX: [Linked Image]

ER: Meant the instructions on how to operate the electronic fax that contained the e-mail instructions got sent via e-mail.
But she's just sat down and hasn't accessed her email yet.

ER: She got a date with the Grim Reaper?
EW: I believe that's pronounced "Grim Reapress".
ER: She’s into girls?
LOIS: I believe the EW was referring to me.
CLARK: Lois is into girls? /jawdrop/ Herb! Heeeeeerb! Wrong universe!
Well, she did have a life of federal disaster relationships, that may have turned the tide.
LOIS: It didn't. I'd like men, if there are any in Metropolis left.

EW: What? I thought it was funny.
ER: Funny. Yes. Expected. No.
Adds point to EW's column.

/next day/
DP Obit Section: 5 recent members of our DP family have died yesterday.
LOIS: They should have known better than to cross Mad Dog.
PERRY: Rabid dog more like it.

ER: Same reason she won’t get angry when he comes home with lipstick on his Superman costume?
LOIS: Yessssss. But if I find lipstick on his shirt collar, well…let’s just say I have a lead-covered box in the bedroom…
Yes, big difference if the lipstick is on Superman's collar vs. Clark's collar.

EW: In the Past Tense, since she obviously will no longer work in that position.
ER: What I wondered. Just did seem a tad far out there for Lois to wield that much power. Also, wasn’t sure if she would have Ari terminated or terminated permanently.
She was referring to the woman who made fun of Lois's computer skills (or lack thereof).
CLARK: Also, Lois doesn't kill.

the charges dropped/
EW: I'm sure in some dimension somewhere, Lois and Lex lived happily ever after. Just not in any of my stories... well... not yet, at least.
LOIS: /eek/
LEX: /clap/
CLARK: /help/
evil

EW: Not if she was a really good passive aggressive.
ER: She could fall down some stairs?
CLARK: Again, Lois doesn't kill people. Why doesn't anyone believe me?
DP STAFF: [Linked Image]

ER: I wonder if she should maybe talk to a shrink.
EW: Well, Mayson did give her the name of a good one..
ER: She did?
Yes, Mayson gave Lois Dr. Friskin's number. The good doctor helped a friend of Mayson get rid of her Batman obsession.
LOIS: Friend, huh?

EW: Since Stern OWNS the company, probably not. Unless she could prove it was a breech of their contract.
ER: Betcha she’ll have a more favorable contract set up the next time she gets and engaged and then leaves a wealthy sociopath who buys her workplace?
BRUCE: /The Gotham Gazette is all full, Ms. Lane, and not hiring soon. Thank you for your interest, though/
smile

EW: It depends on what you mean by paranoia.
ER: Lois thinking people are out to get her just because they try to get her.
So, technically, she's not paranoid. People are really out to get her.

ER: What…? What…? How…? But… Madame Ex…? Does this mean Clark will meet his new love interest before Part 200?
EW: Times, they are a changing...
ER: Considering what I’ve read in pt. 200, things should be interesting… /evil/
I should hope so.

EW: Actually, in this story, Lex truly loved Ari. He just wanted more of a Brenda in the sack than an Ari.
ER: He did? And Lois was both, huh? Sexually adventurous in the bedroom and a bitca in the living room?
LOIS: How would he know?
EW: Actually, it was more that Superman wanted her, so Lex was determine to come between them and make Superman suffer.
LOIS: I think I was just insulted.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

CLARK: Well, if this dimension would go all organic as we did in my old dimension, fruit and veggies wouldn't be made of toxic materials.
laugh That’s a great segue!

Wouldn't that just torture the ER more than the EW?
[Linked Image]

CLARK: /under his breath/ Not around Lois-say.
[Linked Image]

Oh, is that a grammar rule? Hmmm.
[Linked Image]

/envious, but not surprised, of D.Michael's better schooling in the English grammar department/.
[Linked Image]

Isn't 1994 pre-off site backup?
I would hope not.
PERRY: Sorry, Lois, but we don’t have any of your stories from last year to submit to the Kerth Committee. That bomb and the fire. I’m sure you understand? Luckily, Kent was able to dig out a backup of one of his stories.

PERRY: It's call being a reporter.
JIMMY: /beaming/
clap
LOIS: razz Not with *other* people!

Hmmmm. Time to change my M.O.
dizzy help

CLARK: Lois isn't vain. She just sees herself as better than everyone else.
LOIS: He makes it sound like it’s just in my head. I don’t like that. And tell Lex to stop being creepy!

Quote:
ER: Meant the instructions on how to operate the electronic fax that contained the e-mail instructions got sent via e-mail.
EW: But she's just sat down and hasn't accessed her email yet.
Instructions for which are sent via electronic fax.

LOIS: It didn't. I'd like men, if there are any in Metropolis left.
She hasn’t killed or sent to prison?
JIMMY: wave
LOIS: Or are above the age of consent.

CLARK: Also, Lois doesn't kill.
LOIS: Exactly. They never found Claude’s or Paul’s bodies. And Ralph chose to seek employment with a different outlet all on his own.

Yes, Mayson gave Lois Dr. Friskin's number. The good doctor helped a friend of Mayson get rid of her Batman obsession.
LOIS: Friend, huh?
rotflol Wasn’t the Katie Holmes character in Nolan’s Batman affiliated with the DA’s office?

BRUCE: /The Gotham Gazette is all full, Ms. Lane, and not hiring soon. Thank you for your interest, though/
EW: /adorable/
LOIS: Say, this sounds suspicious. I’m a 3 times Kerth winner and he is not interested in my skills. Let’s see…Billionaire. Orphaned at a young age under suspicious circumstances. Playboy. [Linked Image]

EW: Actually, it was more that Superman wanted her, so Lex was determine to come between them and make Superman suffer.
LOIS: I think I was just insulted.
[Linked Image] Look, the prop thinks she’s entitled to feelings!

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard