Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MissyG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Ugh!! Pam!!

Things are really getting tight!! Kal's in the hands of some pycho-babble Trask goon, Lois can't find Kal and the rock is still on its way!!!

Great section!!!! I can't wait for more!!

Missy [Linked Image]

Kerth
Kerth
I was hoping that would be Lois on the phone, and overhearing her voice would kick Kal into action. Alas, no...still stuck in the hypnotherapist's clutches. Kal - Lois needs you! The planet needs you! Get up off the couch! smile Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Uhoh. Gwen is getting too close for comfort. And Lois not close enough!

Great so far! laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
Absolutely loved the word association. (red sun) (yellow costume girl dancing) smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
Always love dream sequences in fics. And nice word association stuff too. smile

Slowly, he nodded. "Subterfuge, instead of frontal assault."
Smart boy, our Kal. laugh

But what I especially liked about this section was your use of dialogue to convey relationships, attitudes, emotions, etc. Well done!

my only criticism: where's Bill? ? whinging

c

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The word sequence was pretty funny actually. Good job. Poor Kal! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Ohh, Gwen is getting closer! frown

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Pam

I'm sorry I haven't commented on every section. I've been so busy with work and dancing. frown

This is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I just love this story!

And now I have to share a funny thing as I was glancing over this the first time.

I missed the word green and a few other things the first time and so it totally changed the following...(glossing is soooo dangerous sometimes!!!)

And since I thought that Kal was uncertain at this point, I took the question marks at the end of 'Kal's' responses as normal...

Here is Pam's work as I thought it read.

"We'll start simply," she said. "And work up to the interesting areas."

"Blue."

"Dog?"

"Cat."

"Sun?"

"Red."

"Sports?"

"Football."

"Dancing?"
By this time I was rolling and then I continued.

"Girl."

"Wife?"
Just as I was about to read 'Zara', someone called and distracted me. When my eyes wandered back to the screen, I picked up on the first thing my mind recognized, which was 'flying' and eveything was correct at that point.

"Flying?"

"Ships."

"Tidal wave?"

"Harrington."

"Authority?"

"Obey."
When I read the print out later, I picked up on the things I missed and was totally laughing at myself.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Interesting how Kal seemed to revert to his autocratic self. It makes me wonder how much he has changed--or how deep that change goes. Darn. I really should have waited until it was done. I don't think I'm up for close calls with Trask when I have to wait between each post. And BTW, hasn't it been forever since part 10 was posted?

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard