Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#260513 01/06/15 02:34 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Crazy question. Does anyone know off the top of your head whether Lois's Living Room windows (Carter Ave apartment) open inwards or outwards? I'm picturing her pulling them towards her to open them to let Superman in. Am I wrong? I'm also vaguely recalling that scene where Clark (SM) sucks the windows closed while dancing with Lois after the Cost Mart Ball. That would mean they open outwards. I think opening inwards would be safer... anyway. Please refresh my memory if you happen to be watching and reading at the same time or happened to have already done this research. Thanks. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Season 3 "Ordinary People", two distinct window scenes. One towards the beginning where Clark/Superman is leaving and says "..hehe. Bet?", and the second one at the end when he brings Lois flowers and offers to show her a receipt. Windows shown clearly opening outward with knobs for Lois to pull them inward to close.

Clark: "Lois, you know, I really hope someday that you learn, that sometimes what it seems like people are doing isn't what they're really doing."
Lois: "What are you, a fortune cookie?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, magical. That's crazy unsafe, but maybe it explains how she falls out of them so easily in Operation Blackout.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard