Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR Lois's Living Room Windows - 01/06/15 06:34 AM
Crazy question. Does anyone know off the top of your head whether Lois's Living Room windows (Carter Ave apartment) open inwards or outwards? I'm picturing her pulling them towards her to open them to let Superman in. Am I wrong? I'm also vaguely recalling that scene where Clark (SM) sucks the windows closed while dancing with Lois after the Cost Mart Ball. That would mean they open outwards. I think opening inwards would be safer... anyway. Please refresh my memory if you happen to be watching and reading at the same time or happened to have already done this research. Thanks. smile
Posted By: magical Re: Lois's Living Room Windows - 01/06/15 06:42 AM
Season 3 "Ordinary People", two distinct window scenes. One towards the beginning where Clark/Superman is leaving and says "..hehe. Bet?", and the second one at the end when he brings Lois flowers and offers to show her a receipt. Windows shown clearly opening outward with knobs for Lois to pull them inward to close.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Lois's Living Room Windows - 01/06/15 06:55 AM
Thanks, magical. That's crazy unsafe, but maybe it explains how she falls out of them so easily in Operation Blackout.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards