Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Of course, this was inspired by the classic story by J.M. Barrie. Let me know what you think!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Simply Wow!!! thumbsup

As I read about the "boy" and his child-like emotions, I was reminded of the boy and his blue fairy in AI: Artificial Intelligence.

Very nice. smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, wow. When you brought this up, I was wondering how the eternal youth came into play. The red K was a stroke of genius! And I love how he found his new Wendy. clap Love it!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
Beautiful! thumbsup

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Blogger
Blogger
It was so pretty! Say someday you'll right a shorth sequel to this! smile1

Clark's Gal
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
whinging clap clap clap notworthy

That was....wow. It was incredible and touching! I loved it! Please write a sequel! grovel

~•~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Excellent story! I do not remember a lot of Peter Pan (guess I have grown up) so it was difficult to follow at times but I loved it. This story just emphasizes the fact that Lois and Clark are truly soul mates, without the use of H.G Wells. I would like to see more, but even if there is no more it is not like you have left the readers hanging, there is closure.

Good Job!

Thanks, Judy
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Awww, this is nice!!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I liked it, too! Cute, and very sweet. I'm glad he didn't start to age when she got rid of the red K. goofy

Even though I know the Peter Pan story, I have to confess that I wasn't thinking of that story when I read the beginning of this.

Because many (most?) of us are reading Wendy Richards' newest story, and spending a lot of our time alternately praising her and threatening her, I'm ashamed (embarrassed?) to admit that I thought at first that you'd made her the hapless victim - er, heroine - of the story. That it was a thinly veiled threat. blush

I'm happy that I was wrong - it's a cute story, and I hope you will definitely write a sequel. I'd like to see where they go from here.

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story!

This felt right, somehow, even though by appearances he was a year younger than she was, and by age, he was a hundred years older.
OMG! eek

He flew over the horizon and into the dawn. He had a lot of catching up to do, and a lot of grieving for what he’d lost. Wendy had taught him to read, and he remembered everything he’d ever read.

It’d take time, but he’d grow up, and when he did, he’d return to her.

And this time, he’d stay.
Beautiful! drool

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very Peter Pannish. cute.Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Shayne

WOW! This is beautifully written. smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Add my vote for a sequal! (My first thought upon finishing it was "Shayne, you have to write more of this!!!)

Very well done.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Really orginal story. I love to read something different now and then smile

thumbsup

Greets,

~ An ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Forgive me for being late with this, Shayne, but somehow it got buried and I missed it.

I had to respond, though, because this story took my breath away. I loved Peter Pan as a child and continue to do so to this day. Your idea was truly inspired and sheer poetry. You managed to capture it's dreamlike quality perfectly.

How do you guys do it!?! I'm so jealous.

**~~**

Swoosh --->

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard