Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 01:12 AM
Of course, this was inspired by the classic story by J.M. Barrie. Let me know what you think!
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 03:16 AM
Simply Wow!!! thumbsup

As I read about the "boy" and his child-like emotions, I was reminded of the boy and his blue fairy in AI: Artificial Intelligence.

Very nice. smile
Posted By: Karen Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 07:37 AM
Oh, wow. When you brought this up, I was wondering how the eternal youth came into play. The red K was a stroke of genius! And I love how he found his new Wendy. clap Love it!
Posted By: daneel Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 09:12 AM
Beautiful! thumbsup
Posted By: ClarksGal Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 11:06 AM
It was so pretty! Say someday you'll right a shorth sequel to this! smile1
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 01:36 PM
whinging clap clap clap notworthy

That was....wow. It was incredible and touching! I loved it! Please write a sequel! grovel
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 01:58 PM
Excellent story! I do not remember a lot of Peter Pan (guess I have grown up) so it was difficult to follow at times but I loved it. This story just emphasizes the fact that Lois and Clark are truly soul mates, without the use of H.G Wells. I would like to see more, but even if there is no more it is not like you have left the readers hanging, there is closure.

Good Job!
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 02:33 PM
Awww, this is nice!!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 02:54 PM
I liked it, too! Cute, and very sweet. I'm glad he didn't start to age when she got rid of the red K. goofy

Even though I know the Peter Pan story, I have to confess that I wasn't thinking of that story when I read the beginning of this.

Because many (most?) of us are reading Wendy Richards' newest story, and spending a lot of our time alternately praising her and threatening her, I'm ashamed (embarrassed?) to admit that I thought at first that you'd made her the hapless victim - er, heroine - of the story. That it was a thinly veiled threat. blush

I'm happy that I was wrong - it's a cute story, and I hope you will definitely write a sequel. I'd like to see where they go from here.

~Toc
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/26/05 04:03 PM
Hi,

Beautiful story!

This felt right, somehow, even though by appearances he was a year younger than she was, and by age, he was a hundred years older.
OMG! eek

He flew over the horizon and into the dawn. He had a lot of catching up to do, and a lot of grieving for what he’d lost. Wendy had taught him to read, and he remembered everything he’d ever read.

It’d take time, but he’d grow up, and when he did, he’d return to her.

And this time, he’d stay.
Beautiful! drool

MAF thumbsup
Posted By: Laurach Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/27/05 12:37 AM
Very Peter Pannish. cute.Laura
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/28/05 04:11 AM
Shayne

WOW! This is beautifully written. smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/28/05 03:31 PM
Add my vote for a sequal! (My first thought upon finishing it was "Shayne, you have to write more of this!!!)

Very well done.

James
Posted By: AnHa Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 11/28/05 05:45 PM
Really orginal story. I love to read something different now and then smile

thumbsup
Posted By: Capes Re: Feedback: Forever Young (1/1) - 12/04/05 11:42 PM
Forgive me for being late with this, Shayne, but somehow it got buried and I missed it.

I had to respond, though, because this story took my breath away. I loved Peter Pan as a child and continue to do so to this day. Your idea was truly inspired and sheer poetry. You managed to capture it's dreamlike quality perfectly.

How do you guys do it!?! I'm so jealous.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards