Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
All those in favor of a road trip to Wendy's house to visit with her computer - er, visit with her - raise your hands!

(See all those hands, Wendy?)
And feet!! (I only have two hands, so... blush nevermind)

A little digression here - my comment about how I bought Puzzle a favourite toy didn't work. Obviously, Wendy is the cruel and evil writer that she appears to be on the boards.
Seriously, whatever happened to good old fashioned bribery!? What is this world coming to? wink

So if I'm correct, we get another part tomorrow, right??? Wendy??

smile smile smile

~NICOLE

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Actually, today, Nicole - in a few minutes, in fact. wink You'd have got it earlier except that I posted a birthday story for Elena instead.

Anyway...

I thought there might be quite a reaction to the end of this section. goofy

Thanks for that crumb of hope at the end
I do have a little sliver of hope about this poison, now.
Finally you give us a little hope!
it ended on a positive note!
But not everyone is so trusting... goofy

They're going to cure her now, right? It's not a false alarm or anything. Right??
Since there are 10 chapters to go, I'm guessing the ordeal isn't about to be over
There are perhaps ten parts to go, I think more problems are coming
However, from what I have gathered from your other excellently written and angst filled stories is that that the silver lining comes with a touch of gray
Oh, ye of little faith... devil

Well, all will be revealed soon enough, I promise. smile

Nicole...
Just wanted to tell you what this story is doing to me. Really. I had a nightmare about your story last night. A nightmare! Probably because before I went to bed I saw you'd posted a new part, but I couldn't read it yet because I was too tired. But I dreamt the new part was like ten sentences long and Lois died and the story ended. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME???? This is TORTURE and I'm going nuts!
/me calls up Dr Jill and asks her to prescribe Nicole some sedatives. wink Seriously, your post made me ROFL! Even though I'd prefer not to give you nightmares. I'm touched that the story has you so involved, though - that's a huge compliment. blush

Thank you, too, to everyone else for all the really nice things you've said. I won't answer you in any detail - not just because I don't want to give too much away, but because a certain person on IRC (coughJuliecough) has been nagging for the next part since yesterday.

So a huge thanks once more for reading and commenting, and check back in a few minutes for part 12.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard