Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#257062 08/05/14 02:57 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
What are your favorite stakeout fics? Either a re-write of an episode or its own new thing? But basically, Lois and Clark are forced to spend time together (Season 1, if it wasn't obvious) and either Clark has to do something super or maybe Lois is starting to notice her partner isn't all that bad. wink

Ideas?

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Chickberry's current WIP Beneath the Surface starts off with a stake out. It's set in S1.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Not a stakeout, but Lois and Clark are forced to spend time together in my The Truth Is.... It's not Season 1, but just after (Lois and Clark talk about the near-wedding to Luthor in it).

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I found a couple of short fics on the Archives:

Jeep-ers Creepers by The Grrrman aka David Miller (written in script format): What starts as a stakeout in the city ends on a back road, far away from Metropolis, with a confession from Clark.

Consequences of a Stakeout by Mistyfur: Lois gets mad at Clark for ruining a story and takes out her anger at him in front of everyone at the Daily Planet. What will Clark do?

Those I just noticed when looking for something else. Have you tried doing a keyword search of the database?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Two stakeouts occur in my story, Stranger in our midst. In the first one Lois is contemplating starting a relationship with Clark. During the second stakeout they are in the middle of the relationship and boy, do the sparks fly!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/scratches head/

A Closet Encounter by Meredith Knight comes to mind. Strictly speaking, it's Season Two, but still... There's also a version over yonder.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for the recs, guys! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard