Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mozartmaid Looking for fic: Stakeouts - 08/05/14 06:57 PM
What are your favorite stakeout fics? Either a re-write of an episode or its own new thing? But basically, Lois and Clark are forced to spend time together (Season 1, if it wasn't obvious) and either Clark has to do something super or maybe Lois is starting to notice her partner isn't all that bad. wink

Ideas?
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Looking for fic: Stakeouts - 08/06/14 02:25 AM
Chickberry's current WIP Beneath the Surface starts off with a stake out. It's set in S1.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Looking for fic: Stakeouts - 08/06/14 03:00 AM
Not a stakeout, but Lois and Clark are forced to spend time together in my The Truth Is.... It's not Season 1, but just after (Lois and Clark talk about the near-wedding to Luthor in it).
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Looking for fic: Stakeouts - 08/07/14 04:37 PM
I found a couple of short fics on the Archives:

Jeep-ers Creepers by The Grrrman aka David Miller (written in script format): What starts as a stakeout in the city ends on a back road, far away from Metropolis, with a confession from Clark.

Consequences of a Stakeout by Mistyfur: Lois gets mad at Clark for ruining a story and takes out her anger at him in front of everyone at the Daily Planet. What will Clark do?

Those I just noticed when looking for something else. Have you tried doing a keyword search of the database?
Posted By: Morgana Re: Looking for fic: Stakeouts - 08/12/14 02:02 AM
Two stakeouts occur in my story, Stranger in our midst. In the first one Lois is contemplating starting a relationship with Clark. During the second stakeout they are in the middle of the relationship and boy, do the sparks fly!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Looking for fic: Stakeouts - 08/12/14 01:57 PM
/scratches head/

A Closet Encounter by Meredith Knight comes to mind. Strictly speaking, it's Season Two, but still... There's also a version over yonder.

wave Michael
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Looking for fic: Stakeouts - 08/19/14 06:53 PM
Thanks for the recs, guys! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards