Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#25698 11/20/05 10:46 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm not quite sure I understand where Lois' sudden change of attitude came from. What did Clark say wrong? huh

But...great segment. Your posting schedule needs to pick up, too! This is a great story and I cannot wait for the next part. Clark is just so wonderful! love

BRAVA...again! hail

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm not quite sure I understand where Lois' sudden change of attitude came from. What did Clark say wrong?
I think I can help here...

The unmistakable crack of china shattering pierced the silence. Clark whipped around to find Lois with her mouth hanging open and the pot of scalding hot coffee threatening to slip from her slackened grasp. He was there in a beat to catch it before he realized why she'd dropped the mug in the first place...

Twice. He'd screwed up twice. He should have told her...
He forgot to tell her about going to the other Lois' universe and now she probably thinks there is something really going on between the two of them. frown

It's good Sara! I liked this part and seeing Clark's jelousy come though was an interesting twist. I see a classic Lane and Kent fight comming. smile More soon.

PS: My bet is 37 cause there is a lot that needs to be resloved. wink

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Yet another fantastic part thumbsup wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Lois did know about the other lois,and that she had come to their universe, but she didn't know about Alt-Clarks's trip there- when he helped lois out when Clark was in trouble. She thought she had only spent a few days in the alt-universe and they hadn't seen each other again. And by the way, didn't Altclark kiss lois in that episode? shock If so, how is clark gonna explain that, especially after not telling her he was there?

Oh and by the way, great story laugh

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Thanks, Sheila! I'm glad you're still enjoying the story. LLWB and Vive actually answered your question. smile In addition to not knowing about Clark's trip to the other universe, she's also a little miffed that Clark seemed to know about the connection and hadn't told her. I was intending for the mention of the Kents as the reason for Lois dropping the cup. Part of the reason they've bonded is because she thought they were both alone, orphaned. And a vague mention of "Kents" and "parents" in quite an enigmatic context (in Lois's POV), would be a bit of a shock. Also, pieces may be starting to fall into place for Lois. wink

I'm glad you pointed this out, Sheila. I think it could stand some editing and clarification before it hits the archive. smile

It's good Sara! I liked this part and seeing Clark's jelousy come though was an interesting twist.
LLWB, thank you!! I'm glad you liked that little twist. smile And thanks for stepping in to answer Sheila's question. laugh

Julia, thank you, thank you, thank you for picking out one of my favorite lines! smile1

Maria, they definitely need to talk about the connection, don't they? devil They will... I'm just not saying when. wink

Vive, welcome to the boards!!! And thank you for stepping in to explain the question! smile I'm glad you're enjoying the story. laugh

Part 20 coming up soon!

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard