OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Sorry about the late posting. I hope it was worth the wait. peep

As always, Comments welcome. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
It sounds like Superman's cracked. I wonder what's going to happen on that psychological front. I wonder if we'll see Dr. Friskin earlier than in canon?

Treason... I don't know (off the top of my head) which one that would be. I'm looking forward to the next part where that will be revealed. I'm still expecting Lex to toss himself over the edge of the penthouse.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thanks for your comments.

It sounds like Superman's cracked.
[Linked Image] Maybe. Perhaps it's just a momentary weakness.

I wonder what's going to happen on that psychological front. I wonder if we'll see Dr. Friskin earlier than in canon?
No, no. He'll bounce back without any psychological problems just like in canon... Oh, wait. This isn't canon and this isn't canon Clark. Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Treason... I don't know (off the top of my head) which one that would be. I'm looking forward to the next part where that will be revealed.
I believe that might come up in the next part.

I'm still expecting Lex to toss himself over the edge of the penthouse.
LEX: I plead the fifth.

Thanks for reading. smile1

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooohhh that was so cruel! I felt my heart shrivel when Clark was in shock mecry Damn Luthor... you'll really make me happy if you just throw him away from the penthouse splat or, maybe ... you may have a better way to give him a proper good-bye, with no chances of clone him..... evil

About the insecurities of... everybody... I wonder how would you solve them... more begging? More misunderstandings? Humm... I really hope they both finally get to understand each other and trust each other (including some confession from CK) so they could be together... sometime....

Last edited by chelo; 07/03/14 10:17 PM.

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]
Lois gazed at herself in the full-length mirror. She had to admit that she looked beautiful. The backless white lace dress that she had chosen was more tasteful than she had expected. Actually, she had never expected to see herself in it… in any wedding dress or as a bride for that matter.
And now she’s going to get to marry *Lex Luthor*! The *most* wanted bachelor in the western hemisphere. She must be so over the top about it!

The first gown that Lex had picked… well, it had been hideous. Puffy sleeves, poufy skirt, one-thousand teeny-tiny buttons, and an eight-foot train?
CANON LEX: mecry It’s the same dress Ari wore to our wedding. How can Lois not like it?

She wasn’t a princess nor had she ever wanted to be one, no matter what her father had called her. A knight on the other hand…
laugh Is that why she’s putting so much armor around her heart?

His oh-so-kissable lips slightly open in awe of how stunningly beautiful she looked.

Of course, with Clark, that was a frequent expression on his face.
laugh Maybe if she dressed a bit more conservatively to the office instead of her string of 50-dollar working girl uniforms?
LOIS: Those are for my *undercover* work!
ER: angel-devil
LOIS: Oh, shut up!

met. From time to time, she still caught him gazing at her as if he were amazed that she spoke to him, let alone returned his love.
CLARK: I do have 50 bucks to my name wink

To have such a handsome, caring, and sweet man look at her… her, Lois Lane, the gruff career reporter as if she were the goddess Aphrodite herself, had been as much of an ego boost as winning her first Kerth Award.
S1 CANON LOIS: Frog alert!

How would it feel to have such a man pledge himself to her for better or worse, in sickness and in health, til death did them part?
[Linked Image]
Shocking?

Lois might be able to count on Clark for the former,
She does own Kryptonite, doesn’t she?

Could she ever trust him to stick around through the tough times and be there for her when she really needed him?
LOIS: Funny, how he always has a rescue right before CJ starts to cry from a filled up diaper…

“You, there!” she said, pointing at the woman, whose name she never had bothered to learn.
LEX: [Linked Image]

“My name is Lois Lane. Not Lois Luthor. Not Mrs. Luthor. Not even Lois Lane-Luthor, but Lois Lane. You aren’t to call me anything other than that, do you understand?” Lois said to the woman.
Oh. Right. I completely missed that blush
LOIS: splat

“But Mr. Luthor…” the woman started.

“Whose big day is it?” Lois asked. “Mine or his?”
[Linked Image] His?

“That woman was only doing her job. You don’t have to like her or the job for which she was hired, but you shall treat her with respect. It isn’t her fault that you agreed to marry Lex Luthor, now is it?”
lol

“Lois. I happen to know that your mother raised you better than that,” Mother Arnold said with a warning tone to her voice.
LOIS: No, she didn’t!

and the longer she stayed in this dress the more she wanted to share that stage with Clark… as his wife.

Brainwashing. That was what it was, pure and simple.
laugh

“You better not forget to invite me to your next wedding.”
laugh The one with the frog?

Lois… and… and…

Ewwww! Cat didn’t even want to think about it, but she couldn’t get the sounds of Lois’s lovemaking out of her head.
Apparently, Lois is much better at this under-the-cover work than Cat is.

What had Lois been thinking? Nobody had thought she would go that deep undercover… with that… that… sicko!
evil

Here they all were working their tail feathers off to get that man behind bars, and Lois was… was…
Frolicking around?

Cat shook her head. She couldn’t think about what Lois had done with Luthor, but Cat knew those images wouldn’t leave her for a long, long, long time.
Maybe some wine…?

Willfully. Wantonly. Stupidly.

What Lois had done was unforgiveable.
Isn’t Cat doing a bit of black cattling?

. A nice crowbar would work nicely.
To insert into Lex’s gut?

Clark remained in the fetal position, rocking back and forth with the cummerbund around his neck. Not a good sign.
He might go feral on Lex when he’s out. Not good.

Was this a trap?
No squid in sight.
ACKBAR: Hey!

the air instantly killing
Maybe a comma smack in the middle?

“It’s a lie. It isn’t Lois. It’s a lie. It isn’t Lois. It’s a…”
DETER: Let’s work on this…

He slowed his rocking for a second or two, and then continued, his murmuring louder.
Oh boy.
LEX: smile1

The expression of relief in his eyes told her he had. After what he had witnessed Lois do
There there…hookers and Luckies do it all the time…

Who was supposed to be the bride here? Him or her?
Well…he’s a bit of a drama queen.

started to play ‘Here Comes the Bride’
Umm…/points at video from earlier this part/

She was hoping for the former, but after her sleepless night of worrying, she wouldn’t be picky if he showed up in his tights.
So, she wants a Superman at her bachelorette event?

He doesn’t want to control me as Lex does.
LOIS: Why do you have handcuffs, Clark?

But what if he didn’t want to be married after all?
Well…he did run from two brides.

She would rather have him in her life than a gold ring. It wasn’t as if she had ever wanted to be married anyway.
So…living in sin and raising a bastard?

All-powerful like a genie or some kind of imp, not like Superman, that was. Not that those type of beings really existed.
MXY: wave

God, she hoped that Inspector Henderson interrupted this wedding before she made it up the aisle to that man. Otherwise, he might have two arrests to make.
Because she’d drop his heart right there on the floor and that would be littering. A felony (sic) for which she’s already been fined at least once before?

Clark loved her, even when she didn’t look her best. She loved Clark, and it wasn’t only because he looked hot and tasty in those tights, and she couldn’t wait to pull them off him and explore every inch of his rock hard body. Lois loved Clark, and would continue to do so even if she had to wait until after they had finally talked to him about his lying and how he should never do it again. Then she would tear off his clothes.
rotflol Still, doesn’t sound like love. More like she first once to dominate him before she demands her pound of flesh(sic) from him.

“You look…” Lex continued. His voice faltered. “Beautiful?”

Lois smiled smugly at him as he eyed her new short haircut. She told him that she didn’t take orders, even from him.
She’s a vixen.
CLARK: I forbid you to ravish me.

“— to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony,” continued the Archbishop. “If anyone knows why this union should not take place, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”

Octopus. Octopus. Octopus! she screamed in her head.
laugh

“Do you, Lex, take this woman to be your wedded bride…?”

“No.”

The Archbishop paused.

“Excuse me,” Lex murmured, low enough so nobody but the Archbishop and Lois could hear him.

“I said ‘no’,” Lois repeated more loudly.
shock

Not only are you cruel and patronizing, you never listen to me. You discount every opinion I express.
LEX: So…shall we continue, then?

not to mention attempted to kill the one man I’ve ever loved, you also…”
LEX: I did not try to kill Lex-C.

Her eyebrows shot up. “Are you admitting to trying to kill more than one man, Lex?”
clap

“Too late. I already have,” she called back to him. She reached back her fist and punched Lex in the jaw.
shock That’s going to be an assault charge in addition to the civil damages suit.

Lex stumbled backwards, hitting a tall vase of flowers, and falling to the ground
cool They might actually get Lois for man slaughter!

Comments feed my muse. My muse also accepts chocolate, but it tends to make her lazy.
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
chelo: wave Thanks for sticking with me.

Ooohhh that was so cruel! I felt my heart shrivel when Clark was in shock mecry Damn Luthor... you'll really make me happy if you just throw him away from the penthouse splat or, maybe ... you may have a better way to give him a proper good-bye, with no chances of clone him..... evil
[Linked Image] I'll consider it.

About the insecurities of... everybody... I wonder how would you solve them... more begging? More misunderstandings?
Quick fixes. That's what my stories are all about. That's why they're so short. Oh, wait. I must be thinking of someone else. wink

Humm... I really hope they both finally get to understand each other and trust each other (including some confession from CK) so they could be together... sometime....
CLARK: What'd I do? What do I have to confess? I spent the last 24 hours in the hands of your crazy boyfriend, who locked me in a poisonous cage and showed me horrible home movies. What did he do to you?

LOIS: [Linked Image] /remembers day at the spa and beauty make-over from that morning/ Ummm.... Same thing?

Thank you for your comments.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Thank you for the happy smilie that I didn't miss this weeks posting schedule. I apologize for not replying sooner; I was up late last night completing the final touches of Part 182 for betas. grumble Laptops!

And now she’s going to get to marry *Lex Luthor*! The *most* wanted bachelor in the western hemisphere. She must be so over the top about it!
CAT: Or out of her mind.

CANON LEX: mecry It’s the same dress Ari wore to our wedding. How can Lois not like it?
LOIS: He's been married *before*? mad
CLARK: But you don't like him and aren't planning on marrying him and are in love with ME, aren't you?
LOIS: It's the principle of the thing! He said I was the only woman he's ever loved!
CLARK: But you don't love him. YOU said that you'd marry him, when you love me.
LOIS: But I was lying.
CLARK: And he was lying to you. I'm not seeing the difference, or why you're mad.
LOIS: Please, Clark, the differences are huge and clear. I am allowed to lie to everyone, but everyone must be entirely honest with me.
CLARK: huh Um... sure, Lois. Whatever you say.

Is that why she’s putting so much armor around her heart?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Maybe if she dressed a bit more conservatively to the office instead of her string of 50-dollar working girl uniforms?
LOIS: Those are for my *undercover* work!
ER: angel-devil
LOIS: Oh, shut up!
But she said he wore it OFTEN.

CLARK: I do have 50 bucks to my name
At least, every payday when he first started working at the Daily Planet. Later on, not so much.
CLARK: That's when she started giving it to me for free.

S1 CANON LOIS: Frog alert!
Lois is known not to be a very reliable narrator.

[Linked Image]
Shocking?
Is it just me, or does Lois look to have grown back her traditional bob for the wedding?

She knows where she can lay her hands on some, yes. Why do you ask?

LOIS: Funny, how he always has a rescue right before CJ starts to cry from a filled up diaper…
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Part 178
“You, there!” she said, pointing at the woman, whose name she never had bothered to learn.
LEX: /loves him some dictatorial women/
My betas reassured me Lois's attitude wasn't too much; although, I did have my doubts.

Oh. Right. I completely missed that
LOIS: /explodes/
Perhaps it was just me, but I thought the knock on the door as a stage manager might do (or did do in Crush), I thought was a bit much. It made the whole wedding seem more of a "performance" that it should.

His?
True. The day isn't over yet.

LOIS: No, she didn’t!
Hence Lois's skeptical expression at these words.

The one with the frog?
LEX-C: hyper

CAT: But now there's VIDEO Proof of it! splat

Here they all were working their tail feathers off to get that man behind bars, and Lois was… was…
Frolicking around?
Well, she HAD been wearing tail feathers shortly before he paid handsomely for the privilege of her.

Maybe some wine…?
Not until after Thanksgiving.

Isn’t Cat doing a bit of black cattling?
CAT: I didn't sleep with the nice Congressman Harrington. YOU don't sleep with the story. That was covered in journalism school.

LINDA KING: It was? blush Oooops. I must have been busy with my Math Professor that day.

To insert into Lex’s gut?
CAT: Two uses. smile

LEX: Good thing I took away his powers then, eh?

No squid in sight.
ACKBAR: Hey!
[Linked Image]

Maybe a comma smack in the middle?
Fixed. Thanks.

DETER: Let’s work on this…
Superman isn't Deter's type.
CLARK: Phew.

There there…hookers and Luckies do it all the time…
Yes, but Clark doesn't watch them.

Drama King?

So, she wants a Superman at her bachelorette event?
Don't we all?

LOIS: Why do you have handcuffs, Clark?
CLARK: Hey, you're the one who suggested it.

Zara and Lana? Maybe he doesn't like women whose name end in "a".

LOIS: Um... sure?
CLARK: But... but... but... my reputation!

Because she’d drop his heart right there on the floor and that would be littering. A felony (sic) for which she’s already been fined at least once before?
Misdemeanor, but yes, that's the one.

Still, doesn’t sound like love. More like she first once to dominate him before she demands her pound of flesh(sic) from him.
That's one vote for Lois and Clark to wait some more time before they get married.

She’s a vixen.
[Linked Image]

LEX: So…shall we continue, then?
Actually, what he says "Can we talk about this later?"

LEX: I did not try to kill Lex-C.
Well, he did leave Lex-C with Brenda, so we're not sure he's still alive.
DR. Muldoon: After about a month, his heart just gave out. But he did die with a smile on his face.

That’s going to be an assault charge in addition to the civil damages suit.
LOIS: I told him to get here before I reached to the top of the aisle.
HENDERSON: I didn't see nothing.

They might actually get Lois for man slaughter!
For killing the vase?

[Linked Image]
MUSE: Thank you. [Linked Image]

Oh, dear. Now, what will I be inspired to write? wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

I was up late last night completing the final touches of Part 182 for betas.
confused But…But… you require a 5-part buffer for posting! eek

LOIS: Please, Clark, the differences are huge and clear. I am allowed to lie to everyone, but everyone must be entirely honest with me.
He’s not very smart, is he?

Quote:
Is that why she’s putting so much armor around her heart?
CLARK: <has finally realized who the knight in shining armor is in this story and to get a Princess Charming, he must first kiss a frog>
laugh

But she said he wore it OFTEN.
Both nights at the Metro Club. The one with Winninger. Angel.

At least, every payday when he first started working at the Daily Planet. Later on, not so much.
CLARK: That's when she started giving it to me for free.
laugh

Is it just me, or does Lois look to have grown back her traditional bob for the wedding?
Huh!

Lois might be able to count on Clark for the former,
Quote:
She knows where she can lay her hands on some, yes. Why do you ask?
In case he strays after all? Or she thinks he strays, at least.

My betas reassured me Lois's attitude wasn't too much; although, I did have my doubts.
Nah…

Quote:
CAT: But now there's VIDEO Proof of it!<doesn’t deal well with competition>
laugh

Well, she HAD been wearing tail feathers shortly before he paid handsomely for the privilege of her.
clap

Quote:
Maybe some wine…?
Not until after Thanksgiving.
evil

CAT: I didn't sleep with the nice Congressman Harrington. YOU don't sleep with the story. That was covered in journalism school.
That Lois doesn’t sleep with the story?
LOIS: I *have* to sleep with my story. Otherwise, my roommate would steal it out of the typewriter. And even so it was iffy. I swear, she tried to get it even while I was sleeping with it.

LINDA KING: It was? blush Oooops. I must have been busy with my Math Professor that day.
So…tramp?

Quote:
LEX: Good thing I took away his powers then, eh?
He got no idea what a guy with a dense molecular structure and good teeth can do to a man, does he?

Quote:
Drama King?
No, I think Lois wears the knightly armor in this one.
CLARK: I’m a man in tights!

Quote:
And Antonia (twice). Miranda. Linda. Arianna. Hmm… Virginia? peep

Quote:
LOIS: Um... sure?
CLARK: But... but... but... my reputation!
clap

Misdemeanor, but yes, that's the one.
Hence the ‘sic’. They are quite stringent against littering ever since Superman cleaned up the streets of bigger crimes.

That's one vote for Lois and Clark to wait some more time before they get married.
Er…if they do it *after* they’re married, they’d consummate their marriage…

Quote:
She’s a vixen.
<EW is gently amused by Clark’s naiveté>
devil

LOIS: I told him to get here before I reached to the top of the aisle.
HENDERSON: I didn't see nothing.
laugh

Quote:
For killing the vase?
For knocking Lex into the vase. Lex falls to the ground. Heavy vase topples, smashes on top of his, leaves him kind of damaged.
DR. KELLY: I got some amps right here!

MUSE: Thank you. <does like Anakin in Revenge of the Sith>

Oh, dear. Now, what will I be inspired to write? <is worried about new evil inspirations>
evil

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I love this passage:
What would it be like to walk down the aisle and find Clark Kent waiting for her? His oh-so-kissable lips slightly open in awe of how stunningly beautiful she looked.

Of course, with Clark, that was a frequent expression on his face. She had seen him sport it since that first day they met. From time to time, she still caught him gazing at her as if he were amazed that she spoke to him, let alone returned his love. Did he know how heady such an expression was? Did he realize how it shot straight to her heart like Cupid’s arrow? To have such a handsome, caring, and sweet man look at her… her, Lois Lane, the gruff career reporter as if she were the goddess Aphrodite herself, had been as much of an ego boost as winning her first Kerth Award.
It's such a romanticized description of that look on Clark's face. It just goes to show that, no matter what Lois tells herself about despising romance or marriage, she really craves it at heart.

Real suave there, Lex. ::rolls eyes::

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
I was up late last night completing the final touches of Part 182 for betas.
confused But…But… you require a 5-part buffer for posting! eek
Let's just say Part 183 is written but not in the computer.

Originally Posted by EW
He’s not very smart, is he?
He's not very smart, because he doesn't want to argue with an admitted liar?

Angel was S2.
LOIS: And I dressed like an $5000 Hooker at the Metro club, apparently.

Originally Posted by EW
Huh!
Um... IN the photo supplied by the ER, doesn't Lois's hair look longer than the short haircut she's supposed to have at this point?

[Linked Image] What if someone did a mashup between INPY and StGTTWNK (BTW: Worse episode title ever). Wedding Destroyer accidentally kills Clois and it's the only the strange smell of fried frog legs that clues Clark in to the switcheroo. [Linked Image]

So, it's only the assumption of guilt which is allowed to condemn a man nowadays?

CLARK: That's NOT justice!

That Lois doesn’t sleep with the story?
LOIS: I *have* to sleep with my story. Otherwise, my roommate would steal it out of the typewriter. And even so it was iffy. I swear, she tried to get it even while I was sleeping with it.
clap

CLARK: Hey, Lois! [Linked Image] See! We can't sleep together. In your three rules, you aren't allowed to sleep with your story. So, either you give up writing about Superman or we can't sleep together. Pick one.

Originally Posted by EW
So…tramp?
LOIS: There was a doubt?

He got no idea what a guy with a dense molecular structure and good teeth can do to a man, does he?
Spit really good.

CLARK: Yeah, I'm not biting THAT. razz Who knows what I might catch in my weakened state.

No, I think Lois wears the knightly armor in this one.
CLARK: I’m a man in tights!
Touche! [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by EW
And Antonia (twice). Miranda. Linda. Arianna.
Technically, it was Antoinette (ends with "e"). But you forgot Diana. Maysona. Bonnie(a) Parker. And Mindyia. peep

Hmm… Virginia?
Duh! You've read what I've done to him. evil

Hence the ‘sic’.
So, by "sic" you mean the error is intentional. I always wondered about that.

They are quite stringent against littering ever since Superman cleaned up the streets of bigger crimes.
laugh

Originally Posted by EW
Er…if they do it *after* they’re married, they’d consummate their marriage…
Oh! So, you want a traditional modern marriage. Sex beforehand, but not after?

Originally Posted by EW
For killing the vase?
For knocking Lex into the vase. Lex falls to the ground. Heavy vase topples, smashes on top of his, leaves him kind of damaged.
The vase missed.
BENDER: Destruction of personal property! That vase was worth $425.

LOIS: Really? It was hideous. Anyway, I just hit Lex's jaw. HE killed the vase, not me.

Originally Posted by EW
MUSE: Thank you. <does like Anakin in Revenge of the Sith>

Oh, dear. Now, what will I be inspired to write? <is worried about new evil inspirations>
evil
MUSE: Evil inspiration? But comments are love therefore the more comments the more I'm inspired to give Lois and Clark loving scenes. But if what you guys want it more torture... [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
mrsMxyzptlk: wave Thank you for your comments.

I love this passage:...
It's such a romanticized description of that look on Clark's face. It just goes to show that, no matter what Lois tells herself about despising romance or marriage, she really craves it at heart.
You had doubts? She loves soap operas (The Ivory Tower from The Pilot). It's hard to read... er... watch soap operas and not be a romantic at heart. [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Mrs. M
Real suave there, Lex. ::rolls eyes::
LEX: But I SAID the right thing. huh Women!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I've been hard at work on my auction story for KatherineKent, so I've fallen a bit behind on Wrong Clark. My apologies. I'll try to have another part (Part 179) posted by this weekend. peep /Yes, Michael, I've fallen behind my 5 part cushion, because my family keeps pulling me away from the computer... [Linked Image] Here they come again! Superman! Help!... [Linked Image] /

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Let's just say Part 183 is written but not in the computer.
Oh dear…

Originally Posted By: Michael
Originally Posted By: EW
ER: He’s not very smart, is he?
EW: He's not very smart, because he doesn't want to argue with an admitted liar?
No, that’s because he sounded like he’s patronizing Lois and not taking her argument seriously.

Quote:
Angel was S2.
LOIS: And I dressed like an $5000 Hooker at the Metro club, apparently.
Details? Also, the other one with the yellow feathers?

What if someone did a mashup between INPY and StGTTWNK (BTW: Worse episode title ever). Wedding Destroyer accidentally kills Clois and it's the only the strange smell of fried frog legs that clues Clark in to the switcheroo.
rotflol

Quote:
So, it's only the assumption of guilt which is allowed to condemn a man nowadays?

CLARK: That's NOT justice!
According to television, that’s the way it is these days. While back in ye olden days, even proven guilt would not condemn a man while even the assumption of guilt could get a woman strangled in her sleeping champers.
DESDEMONA: wave

CLARK: Hey, Lois! <thinks he’s finally found Lois after she’s maneuvered herself into a corner> See! We can't sleep together. In your three rules, you aren't allowed to sleep with your story. So, either you give up writing about Superman or we can't sleep together. Pick one.
LOIS: Hmm… /knocks head against doorjamb/ But I want to sleep with you, *Clark*! What does Superman have to do with anything?

So…tramp?
huh She didn’t sleep with Ralph, so…

CLARK: Yeah, I'm not biting THAT. razz Who knows what I might catch in my weakened state.
laugh

Technically, it was Antoinette (ends with "e").
I know. I didn’t care :p

But you forgot Diana.
True.

Maysona. Bonnie(a) Parker. And Mindyia.
laugh Good thing that Lois’s middle name is Joanne and not Joanna, huh?

Quote:
Hence the ‘sic’.
So, by "sic" you mean the error is intentional. I always wondered about that.
yeah blush http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

Oh! So, you want a traditional modern marriage. Sex beforehand, but not after?
[Linked Image]
LOIS: I’m *never* getting married.

LOIS: Really? It was hideous. Anyway, I just hit Lex's jaw. HE killed the vase, not me.
She’s trying to be a lawyer!
BENDER: Adorable!

MUSE: Evil inspiration? But comments are love therefore the more comments the more I'm inspired to give Lois and Clark loving scenes.
[Linked Image] So…only short FDK from now on?

MUSE: But if what you guys want it more torture... <puts horns back on so she can put horns on Lex>
evil

Here they come again! Superman! Help!... /EW is taken far far away from the computer/
mecry

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, that’s because he sounded like he’s patronizing Lois and not taking her argument seriously.
CLARK: That was a serious argument?

Details? Also, the other one with the yellow feathers?
No, she was wearing the beaded dress when Luthor paid $1500 for her (sorry, $5K was the wrong amount).

According to television, that’s the way it is these days. While back in ye olden days, even proven guilt would not condemn a man while even the assumption of guilt could get a woman strangled in her sleeping champers.
DESDEMONA: wave
I always found it disturbing that Luthor thought Othello an appropriate play to see the night before getting married. It's kind of like showing "Airplane!", "Airport 66", or "Snakes on a Plane" as an inflight movie.

LOIS: Hmm… /knocks head against doorjamb/ But I want to sleep with you, *Clark*! What does Superman have to do with anything?
I wonder if anyone has written a story where Clark decides to reveal his secret to Lois because then she would be too close to her story to report it, hence breaking one of her golden rules and maybe be more willing to date Clark (breaking another rule)? Yes, I know logic wise, it doesn't work, but slapstick comedy wise it does.

ER: So…tramp?
ER: huh She didn’t sleep with Ralph, so…
LOIS: High priced madame?
CAT: I don't charge to sleep with men. That's tacky.
LOIS: She said it, not me.

Good thing that Lois’s middle name is Joanne and not Joanna, huh?
I don't think that's canon, but fandon. I don't like it, so I have never used it.

EW: Oh! So, you want a traditional modern marriage. Sex beforehand, but not after?

ER: [Linked Image]
LOIS: I’m *never* getting married.
CLARK: Thanks. Thanks a lot.

MUSE: Evil inspiration? But comments are love therefore the more comments the more I'm inspired to give Lois and Clark loving scenes.
ER: [Linked Image] So…only short FDK from now on?
Oh, that's one vote for keeping this story from the dark side.

EW: Here they come again! Superman! Help!... /EW is taken far far away from the computer/
ER: mecry
Actually, they only dragged me off to the movies. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, a good movie can sometimes provide a fresh perspective.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Morgana: wave

Hey, a good movie can sometimes provide a fresh perspective.
That's true. I went to see "How To Train Your Dragon 2", which I thought was good. There was a very LnC moment in it, which if you saw it you'd know what I was talking about. wink (No spoilers from me.)

Or were you, per chance, referring to West Side Story, which Lex quotes in this part? Good movie, good song, ruined by one villain, making it his own.

CLARK: I, on the other hand, think a BAD movie can sometimes give you a perspective you never in your wildest nightmares ever wanted to imagine.

LEX: So, what was bad about it? The lighting? The cinematography? The special effects? I agree doing it all in one take was led to a fresh perspective, but when the director is also the film's leading man... what can you do?

LOIS: Die. [Linked Image] Die quickly and painfully, or you shall have to deal with the wrath of Lane.

LEX: Well, lookie there. It seems I have a phone call... I need to be... excuse me... [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

[…]
CLARK: That was a serious argument?
LOIS: Duh!

It's kind of like showing "Airplane!", "Airport 66", or "Snakes on a Plane" as an inflight movie.
clap How about Fly Hard 2?

I wonder if anyone has written a story where Clark decides to reveal his secret to Lois because then she would be too close to her story to report it, hence breaking one of her golden rules and maybe be more willing to date Clark (breaking another rule)? Yes, I know logic wise, it doesn't work, but slapstick comedy wise it does.
So, does that mean you’re going to give the sweet little bunny a new home?

CAT: I don't charge to sleep with men. That's tacky.
LOIS: She said it, not me.
laugh
CAT: What? It’s true. Lois on the other hand…

Quote:
Good thing that Lois’s middle name is Joanne and not Joanna, huh?
I don't think that's canon, but fandon. I don't like it, so I have never used it.
huh

CLARK: Thanks. Thanks a lot.
You’re welcome! smile1

thud One can’t win against evil, can one?

Actually, they only dragged me off to the movies.
laugh

LEX: So, what was bad about it? The lighting? The cinematography? The special effects? I agree doing it all in one take was led to a fresh perspective, but when the director is also the film's leading man... what can you do?
rotflol

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: It's kind of like showing "Airplane!", "Airport 66", or "Snakes on a Plane" as an inflight movie.
ER: clap How about Fly Hard 2?
oooooh. Yes, that one too.

Originally Posted by EW
So, does that mean you’re going to give the sweet little bunny a new home?
Because my bunny pile isn't growing dust bunnies of it's own?

ER: Good thing that Lois’s middle name is Joanne and not Joanna, huh?
EW: I don't think that's canon, but fandon. I don't like it, so I have never used it.
ER: /doesn't believe it's fandon/
Well, it could be comics canon, but I'm not that familiar with comics. I meant LnC canon.

Originally Posted by EW
thud One can’t win against evil, can one?
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Because my bunny pile isn't growing dust bunnies of it's own?
ANOTHER LOIS: No, I’m not having a little bunny. Thanks for asking.

Well, it could be comics canon, but I'm not that familiar with comics. I meant LnC canon.
Me, too. Alas, fanfic and the show have started to blur together, kind of…

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard