Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper clap What a waffy, fun story, Bob! I admit, I kept expecting that Clark would leave again, neither truly remembering their first meet. But woohoo, what a twist at the end. And now I am groveling for you to turn htis into a big story about their formative years. I'm guessing they will end going to the same college. Perhaps getting married during their year off? Did I already ask for a long story continuing this verse? Please? Pretty please?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
EvelynC:
Thank you, I hope you had a great Feb. 14.

Framework4:
You said:
Of course now we need to see the next few years as Lois and Clark wander the globe.
smile See the dangers of exploring new universes? And yes, that thought has crossed my mind.

EmilyC:
It was destiny. Even Clark at his most bonehead can figure out what to do when the universe tells you in big bold letters. FLY HER TO PARIS – NOW!

anonpip:
I’m glad you liked it.

Michael:
I'm guessing they will end going to the same college. Perhaps getting married during their year off? Did I already ask for a long story continuing this verse? Please? Pretty please?
I wish I could promise. I have some ideas, and they run very much along the lines you describe, but I don’t know if they will lead anywhere.

Thanks again everyone. It was truly my pleasure to share this one.
Bob

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Long sigh. Another sigh. Seriously a magical ending. I would go as far as saying the beginning was pretty standard (the writing is excellent, but a standard boy sees girl across the room type thing), but that ending just killed it and made it a story I've reread multiple times. Thank you.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tailee, I'm glad you liked the story. I just wandered in today to see what was going on and you have brightened my whole day. smile

Thank you for the kind note.
Bob

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ahh--wow! This was such a beautiful story, Bob smile...

After reading Tailee's FDK, I went searching for it this morning--and what a find! I really love alternate beginning stories where Lois and Clark meet in a new or unexpected way. You created such a magical night for them to meet, fall in love, and realize their destiny. I enjoyed everything about it--and read the story, and the FDK, with a huge grin on my face.

Thanks for a great way to start the day off wink
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Wow! Two days in a row!

Hi, Laura. wave
I really love alternate beginning stories where Lois and Clark meet in a new or unexpected way.
Me too. But I find them so hard to think of. I don't remember what exactly triggered this idea, but I knew right from the first that it felt like a good one.

These last couple of days make me feel like I need to dust off the word processor and go in search of my long-lost muse.

Thank you so much for the feedback.
Bob

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Bob stated:
These last couple of days make me feel like I need to dust off the word processor and go in search of my long-lost muse

clap thumbsup grovel

Great story, Bob...
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 06/14/14 09:54 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard