Lois & Clark Forums
I hope everyone enjoyed the story.

Bob
Bob, that was just so sweet! I loved it.
There is only one word to describe this story: Awwwww!

Very sweet, Bob. Just perfect for Valentine's Day!

Hope you celebrate in style. sloppy

Kathy
Very sweet! love Happy Valentine's Day!! smile
Awwww. clap This story was my first Valentine's Day gift today and it was beautiful. Thanks for posting!
*Happy sigh* What a wonderfully WAFFy way to begin Valentine's Day.

Thank you for sharing this story! smile

Joy,
Lynn
This was so sweet and cute. I love stories where Clark and Lois meet earlier and get together earlier. I really enjoyed it. Great Job!!!!
Awwwwwww!! {{Melts into a puddle of WAFFy goo!}}

This is the perfect Valentine's Day story! I love, love, love it! T'IS PERFECTION!
Awww ... that was just perfect clap clap clap

Thanks for posting smile
Great waffy story. It wash great that Lois and Clark both felt the same way straight away. Happy Valentines Day everyone.
I really enjoyed this story, particularly the fact that Clark immediately set about trying to make her feel better and she instantly recognized that there was so much more to him than his exterior. Thanks for sharing.
That was wonderful! Love the vampire banter - very cute. I like how you brought in elements of Lois' past so nicely into the setting. How like Clark to recognize Lois was upset and want to cheer her up. I like the mystical turn of events as well

Because the very last thing she told me that day was that I’d meet the love of my life on Valentine’s Day and that my love and I would watch the next sunrise from the top of the Eiffel tower.”
It fits so nicely with the concept that our heros are destined to be together.

Great story!

Joan
Hi Bob:
This was just great as usual! Loved it.
Happy Valentines Day to you and the Beautiful Beverly.
regards
Artemis
clap The perfect Valentine's Day WaFF fest. clap

"I'm the love of your life." Perfect! laugh
Very sweet
Thanks everyone.
I love these kinds of stories. Just a few specific comments:
Awwwwwww!! {{Melts into a puddle of WAFFy goo!}}
I have this smiley [Linked Image] that Lieta showed me a few years ago. I had to go find it again for this. smile

In case you want to use it, use the IMAGE button and copy this address:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/tankexmortis/Smileys/th_b55c65b4.gif

It was great that Lois and Clark both felt the same way straight away.
Yeah. I think so too. The key is to have Lois meet Clark when her defenses are down. I freely admit that I cheated. Not only were her defenses down, she was only a college freshman had hadn’t been beaten up by the world quite so much yet.

Happy Valentines Day to you and the Beautiful Beverly.
As always, Bev read this story several times as my “target of opportunity” beta reader. This morning the Valentine’s card that I opened was addressed to “the love of my life” [Linked Image]

love I wish everyone could be as lucky as me and marry their soul mate. love

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Bob
Lovely lovely story! Thank you!

Happy Valentine's Day from me and my soulmate John! love
Delightful. Of course now we need to see the next few years as Lois and Clark wander the globe.
Awh, thanks for the sweet story. love

Love that at the end, Lois went for broke and told him about the fortune... and that Clark responded with his own little secret.
Aw, that was very sweet. I loved the idea of Clark stopping in Metropolis because he needed companionship. The fact that he bumped into Lois and determined that he's the love of her life is just wonderful.
hyper clap What a waffy, fun story, Bob! I admit, I kept expecting that Clark would leave again, neither truly remembering their first meet. But woohoo, what a twist at the end. And now I am groveling for you to turn htis into a big story about their formative years. I'm guessing they will end going to the same college. Perhaps getting married during their year off? Did I already ask for a long story continuing this verse? Please? Pretty please?

Michael
EvelynC:
Thank you, I hope you had a great Feb. 14.

Framework4:
You said:
Of course now we need to see the next few years as Lois and Clark wander the globe.
smile See the dangers of exploring new universes? And yes, that thought has crossed my mind.

EmilyC:
It was destiny. Even Clark at his most bonehead can figure out what to do when the universe tells you in big bold letters. FLY HER TO PARIS – NOW!

anonpip:
I’m glad you liked it.

Michael:
I'm guessing they will end going to the same college. Perhaps getting married during their year off? Did I already ask for a long story continuing this verse? Please? Pretty please?
I wish I could promise. I have some ideas, and they run very much along the lines you describe, but I don’t know if they will lead anywhere.

Thanks again everyone. It was truly my pleasure to share this one.
Bob
Long sigh. Another sigh. Seriously a magical ending. I would go as far as saying the beginning was pretty standard (the writing is excellent, but a standard boy sees girl across the room type thing), but that ending just killed it and made it a story I've reread multiple times. Thank you.
Tailee, I'm glad you liked the story. I just wandered in today to see what was going on and you have brightened my whole day. smile

Thank you for the kind note.
Bob
Ahh--wow! This was such a beautiful story, Bob smile...

After reading Tailee's FDK, I went searching for it this morning--and what a find! I really love alternate beginning stories where Lois and Clark meet in a new or unexpected way. You created such a magical night for them to meet, fall in love, and realize their destiny. I enjoyed everything about it--and read the story, and the FDK, with a huge grin on my face.

Thanks for a great way to start the day off wink
Laura
Wow! Two days in a row!

Hi, Laura. wave
I really love alternate beginning stories where Lois and Clark meet in a new or unexpected way.
Me too. But I find them so hard to think of. I don't remember what exactly triggered this idea, but I knew right from the first that it felt like a good one.

These last couple of days make me feel like I need to dust off the word processor and go in search of my long-lost muse.

Thank you so much for the feedback.
Bob
Bob stated:
These last couple of days make me feel like I need to dust off the word processor and go in search of my long-lost muse

clap thumbsup grovel

Great story, Bob...
Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards