Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
I was bored one day and looked up his name on Amazon Instant Video. It turned out this film was available on Amazon Prime. I hate to say it, but I feel like I wasted an hour and a half watching it. I couldn't even focus on it, it was that boring. I don't feel like he put any effort into his character (and his was the male lead). Then again, it could all be about the directing involved.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Columnist
Columnist
Maybe I'll give this one a watch at some point, anyway. I never use my Prime Instant because I have Netflix, so it seems like an ok excuse.

Lois and Clark is definitely the crowning glory of his career. Other than that, the only movie of his I really, really like is The Broken Hearts Club. The Runaway is pretty good, and Firetrap is pretty bad but with enough eyecandy to have kept me interested for a few watch-throughs. I've been eyeing Doorway to Heaven on Netflix, because it's got Dean and Charisma Carpenter (I'm a huge Buffy and Angel fan), but Christian Family films aren't exactly my cup of tea.

I haven't kept up with anything in recent years, though. Anyone have any suggestions?

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I haven't seen much either, but recently stumbled upon "A Mile in His Shoes" late one night. I did end up watching, and really enjoying, this one smile

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Thanks for the recommendation, Laura. I'm normally not into sport-related movies, but between Dean Cain and the autism angle, this one intrigues me. I've just added it to my watch list.

Joy,
Lynn

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
It was a great movie, Lynn. Touching story. Hope you enjoy smile (and I'm not much into sports-related movies either)...

Last edited by LMA; 05/13/14 09:03 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard