Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Christina Dean Cain in "Bed and Breakfast" - 05/13/14 12:46 PM
I was bored one day and looked up his name on Amazon Instant Video. It turned out this film was available on Amazon Prime. I hate to say it, but I feel like I wasted an hour and a half watching it. I couldn't even focus on it, it was that boring. I don't feel like he put any effort into his character (and his was the male lead). Then again, it could all be about the directing involved.
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: Dean Cain in "Bed and Breakfast" - 05/13/14 09:04 PM
Maybe I'll give this one a watch at some point, anyway. I never use my Prime Instant because I have Netflix, so it seems like an ok excuse.

Lois and Clark is definitely the crowning glory of his career. Other than that, the only movie of his I really, really like is The Broken Hearts Club. The Runaway is pretty good, and Firetrap is pretty bad but with enough eyecandy to have kept me interested for a few watch-throughs. I've been eyeing Doorway to Heaven on Netflix, because it's got Dean and Charisma Carpenter (I'm a huge Buffy and Angel fan), but Christian Family films aren't exactly my cup of tea.

I haven't kept up with anything in recent years, though. Anyone have any suggestions?

Jessi
Posted By: LMA Re: Dean Cain in "Bed and Breakfast" - 05/14/14 12:15 AM
I haven't seen much either, but recently stumbled upon "A Mile in His Shoes" late one night. I did end up watching, and really enjoying, this one smile

Laura
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Dean Cain in "Bed and Breakfast" - 05/14/14 12:25 AM
Thanks for the recommendation, Laura. I'm normally not into sport-related movies, but between Dean Cain and the autism angle, this one intrigues me. I've just added it to my watch list.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: LMA Re: Dean Cain in "Bed and Breakfast" - 05/14/14 12:46 AM
It was a great movie, Lynn. Touching story. Hope you enjoy smile (and I'm not much into sports-related movies either)...
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards