Print Thread
#253543 05/03/14 07:28 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How nice it was to come into the mbs this morning and find all of the board issues threads moving down the page, unadded to, and the most recent activity being posts about the fun things again. smile1

Being able to glimpse behind the scenes, I've been awed to watch the sheer amount of work that Annette, Elena and Wendy have done over the past week, swiftly and efficiently tackling the huge amount of ticketing issues that were raised, and getting us back to normal.

I know there are still a few issues outstanding and we're not completely there yet, but this is just a huge thank you for everything you guys have done so far. You. Are. Amazing! notworthy notworthy notworthy

clap clap clap

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
I can only agree with what Labby said. You are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
[Linked Image]

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Me too!
(Must go find gremlins)
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
clap clap clap hyper smile1 hyper

I am impressed and appreciative of all the time and effort that has gone into making the boards so much more "home-y" and usable. To quote LabRat in her upload posts, "Thanks for all of your hard work on this one."

Joy,
Lynn

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
party party party

clap clap clap

And a sloppy for good measure...

Thank you guys so much for all the work you do! It's been amazing this last week watching everything come together, get back to normal--and in such a great, organized way (the ticketing system/thread with 'issues' where we could ask questions and figure stuff out/etc). Thank you for keeping the site humming, and giving us all a place to call 'home' wink.

An amazing community...
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/03/14 09:54 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm amazed how the hard working LnC Message Boards team has been able to work out the kinks from the upgrade so quickly. notworthy I agree with Laura that while it first it did feel as if we had been burned out of our old historic apartment building, this new site now has all the amenities and, then some, of home. Great Job! clap Thank you for all of your hard work! sloppy

This would be a great time for all of you who enjoy the boards, and haven't done so already, show your appreciation and give a little (or a lot) towards keeping our new home well maintained for the years to come. /hint, hint/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard