Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Round of Applause! - 05/03/14 11:28 AM
How nice it was to come into the mbs this morning and find all of the board issues threads moving down the page, unadded to, and the most recent activity being posts about the fun things again. smile1

Being able to glimpse behind the scenes, I've been awed to watch the sheer amount of work that Annette, Elena and Wendy have done over the past week, swiftly and efficiently tackling the huge amount of ticketing issues that were raised, and getting us back to normal.

I know there are still a few issues outstanding and we're not completely there yet, but this is just a huge thank you for everything you guys have done so far. You. Are. Amazing! notworthy notworthy notworthy

clap clap clap

LabRat smile

Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Round of Applause! - 05/03/14 01:29 PM
I can only agree with what Labby said. You are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Artemis Re: Round of Applause! - 05/03/14 02:21 PM
Me too!
(Must go find gremlins)
Artemis
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Round of Applause! - 05/03/14 02:41 PM
clap clap clap hyper smile1 hyper

I am impressed and appreciative of all the time and effort that has gone into making the boards so much more "home-y" and usable. To quote LabRat in her upload posts, "Thanks for all of your hard work on this one."

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: LMA Re: Round of Applause! - 05/03/14 03:47 PM
party party party

clap clap clap

And a sloppy for good measure...

Thank you guys so much for all the work you do! It's been amazing this last week watching everything come together, get back to normal--and in such a great, organized way (the ticketing system/thread with 'issues' where we could ask questions and figure stuff out/etc). Thank you for keeping the site humming, and giving us all a place to call 'home' wink.

An amazing community...
Laura
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Round of Applause! - 05/03/14 08:26 PM
I'm amazed how the hard working LnC Message Boards team has been able to work out the kinks from the upgrade so quickly. notworthy I agree with Laura that while it first it did feel as if we had been burned out of our old historic apartment building, this new site now has all the amenities and, then some, of home. Great Job! clap Thank you for all of your hard work! sloppy

This would be a great time for all of you who enjoy the boards, and haven't done so already, show your appreciation and give a little (or a lot) towards keeping our new home well maintained for the years to come. /hint, hint/
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards