Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#244101 12/04/07 06:36 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The files seems to have been deleted! [Confused]
I don't know what page that link takes me to but it's definitely not your video. Can somebody show me how to get to it?
The file has probably expired. Most file hosting sites only carry files for a period of time, then delete them. That's why we really recommend vidders host their vids at FoLC Video, where they will be hosted permanently.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Does anyone have a copy of this video anywhere? I know it's been years....

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Kismatt #253339 04/29/14 06:46 PM
Kerth
Kerth
wave I do! It's on my external hard drive at work, so I can get it for you tomorrow. I'll send you an email with the deets on where I put it. laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Sue S. #253351 04/29/14 10:18 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Sue S.
wave I do! It's on my external hard drive at work, so I can get it for you tomorrow. I'll send you an email with the deets on where I put it. laugh

Yipeee!!!! laugh

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Now I wanna see it too! Just finished re-reading "Evasive Action" for like the fiftieth time, and Sue S's shout out has me all intrigued. Help!

Clark: "Lois, you know, I really hope someday that you learn, that sometimes what it seems like people are doing isn't what they're really doing."
Lois: "What are you, a fortune cookie?"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard