Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: louiselane MV: Elevation - 04/12/06 08:03 AM
A new sexy video. smile

U2 - Elevation

On Rapidshare for a while because i'm having trouble to upload to the FOLC videos or filefront .

*sighs*
Posted By: Capes Re: MV: Elevation - 04/12/06 03:57 PM
Good one!

Nice touch with the floating kisses for emphasis and the last bit with him lifting her off the ground in time with the end of the song.

What can I say. I'm a sucker for a video that handles the music beat/clip issues so cleverly.
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: Elevation - 04/12/06 04:53 PM
Loved it. Definitely steamy. Ooooooo. laugh
Posted By: Sue S. Re: MV: Elevation - 04/12/06 07:45 PM
Hoo boy Louise!

That was really hot. Excellent job. laugh I didn't see much of the last season and now I'm regretting that. Thanks for sharing!

Sue
Posted By: tayryn Re: MV: Elevation - 04/12/06 07:59 PM
Hi Louise,

The file won't show up for me to open mecry

Has the file expired?

Tayryn
Posted By: louiselane Re: MV: Elevation - 04/12/06 08:37 PM
tayryn, try this link:

http://files.filefront.com/elevationwmv/;4983473;;/fileinfo.html
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: MV: Elevation - 04/13/06 07:06 PM
I can't get it to work either. frown I keep clicking on "Download File" and it does nothing. razz Is FoLCVideo not a possibility at all? I never have problems downloading there, and I know you usually upload your videos to that site. Argh I really wanna see it, I love U2!! wink
Posted By: tayryn Re: MV: Elevation - 04/13/06 07:40 PM
Thanks Louise.

Got it to work and WOW!

notworthy I can't wait to see your next video.

Tayryn
Posted By: CK 9397 Re: MV: Elevation - 04/13/06 09:02 PM
it doesn't work...
i click on the second link, then end up on a page where i click on a "download" logo
i click on the 15th
then it says i have to wait for the connection to be ready, then nothing happen,
i get this message:
There was an error processing your request; it appears to be invalid or there was an error with your conection. Please wait while your request is retried...

can you help me?
Posted By: CK 9397 Re: MV: Elevation - 04/13/06 09:20 PM
ok it seems to work.....
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: MV: Elevation - 04/13/06 09:46 PM
Yeehaw! I loved that laugh The song is catchy and it all fits. And its haaaaawt!

Hurrah! Good one! ^_^
Posted By: CK 9397 Re: MV: Elevation - 04/14/06 06:05 AM
coool, i finally was able to watch it, a very good one!!!
Posted By: ladyluck1128 Re: MV: Elevation - 04/16/06 02:20 PM
bow chicka bow wow...sorry, that was my attempt at writing "sexy music." In any case, that was an awesome video. I loved how it centered around that elevator at first, because I don't think any elevator in history has gotten as much action as the Daily Planet's.
Posted By: TriciaW Re: MV: Elevation - 04/18/06 03:42 AM
Louise

A wonderful video! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: shimauma Re: MV: Elevation - 12/03/07 06:26 PM
Okay, so I'm reading Sue's "Evasive" (awesome Jeep crashing scene...and other stuff drool ) the other day and get to the end to see there's an inspirational Music Video recommended called Elevation. Wanting to see the video that could bring on such amazing inspiration, I do a search to end up here...and can't get the ruttin' thing to download... whinging

li'l help please? grovel

TEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: Sue S. Re: MV: Elevation - 12/03/07 06:45 PM
OMG! I saw this pop up and I can't believe I never left FDK for it. blush

I loved, loved, loved this vid. In fact, it was one of only about ten vids that I saved to my new laptop.

My apologies for the long delay in gushing to you about just how much I adored this vid. hail
Posted By: shimauma Re: MV: Elevation - 12/03/07 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Sue S.:
Hoo boy Louise!

That was really hot. Excellent job. laugh I didn't see much of the last season and now I'm regretting that. Thanks for sharing!

Sue
You left fdk on April 12 2006, Sue so this makes 2nd time and I've yet to see it. I hate my dial-up.... grumble That's another thing I'm doing when I win the lottery. I'm gonna get a super fast internet connection. cool
Posted By: coolgirl Re: MV: Elevation - 12/03/07 07:09 PM
I've yet to see it
The files seems to have been deleted! confused
Posted By: shimauma Re: MV: Elevation - 12/04/07 06:49 AM
drool drool drool drool drool

I understand why you like it, Sue!

TEEEEJ
Posted By: Nan Re: MV: Elevation - 12/04/07 07:14 PM
I don't know what page that link takes me to but it's definitely not your video. Can somebody show me how to get to it?

Nan
Posted By: LabRat Re: MV: Elevation - 12/04/07 10:36 PM
The files seems to have been deleted! [Confused]
I don't know what page that link takes me to but it's definitely not your video. Can somebody show me how to get to it?
The file has probably expired. Most file hosting sites only carry files for a period of time, then delete them. That's why we really recommend vidders host their vids at FoLC Video, where they will be hosted permanently.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Kismatt Re: MV: Elevation - 04/29/14 01:06 AM
Does anyone have a copy of this video anywhere? I know it's been years....
Posted By: Sue S. Re: MV: Elevation - 04/29/14 10:46 PM
wave I do! It's on my external hard drive at work, so I can get it for you tomorrow. I'll send you an email with the deets on where I put it. laugh
Posted By: Kismatt Re: MV: Elevation - 04/30/14 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by Sue S.
wave I do! It's on my external hard drive at work, so I can get it for you tomorrow. I'll send you an email with the deets on where I put it. laugh

Yipeee!!!! laugh
Posted By: magical Re: MV: Elevation - 06/22/14 11:53 AM
Now I wanna see it too! Just finished re-reading "Evasive Action" for like the fiftieth time, and Sue S's shout out has me all intrigued. Help!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards