Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Every ep with Lois in it develops her relationship with Clark in some way -- or, at the very least, develops her understanding of what it is to be in a 'super' relationship.

Just to prove that the relationship arc is there all the way through, below has spoilers up to where we are in Season 9 --

Season 4 -- The first two eps are key, as there is great chemistry and banter between them.

'Krypto' is probably the first real bonding ep, when Lois hits a dog and they adopt him.

Season 5 -- 'Aqua' is where we meet AC (Aquaman) and we see Clark jealous or at least over-protective of Lois.

'Exposed' -- we realize the sexual attraction Clark has for Lois, and we see how far he is willing to go to save her.

Season 6 -- 'Arrow' Clark realizes something is special with his attraction to Lois when he kisses her as Green Arrow. Lois does too, though she doesn't know who kissed her.

'Crimson' First red K ep with Lois. Lots of little intimate moments that make you wonder -- Lois even asks it -- 'is this for real?', about their attraction for one another.

Season 7 'Siren' -- Lois wonders if there will ever be someone for her. She can't see how she can be with a hero, as she doesn't want to be left behind. Clark comforts her at the end of this ep, seeing a vulnerability in her.

'Arctic' Lana leaves Clark (again). Lois sees HIS vulnerability and she comforts him. Also, suggests he applies at the Planet.

Then we really start rolling...

Season 8 'Odyssey' reestablishes their bantering relationship. Clark takes up her idea to work at DP. Excellent acting on ED's part. We see her anxiety, excitement, and trepidation over the prospect.

'Plastique' Typical LL, showing CK the ropes. He follows her around like a puppy in some instances. [Wink]

'Instinct' puts in both their faces the fact that they are attracted to each other, and that they might even be destined for each other.

'Committed' Lois is forced to confess her true feelings for Clark.

'Identity' one of the Deus ex machina eps. Lois learns the secret, and Clark remains with the knowledge of how well she took it and stood by him.

'Bride' Lois' feelings for Clark come to the fore.
Clark starts to look at Lois a little differently as well.

'Hex' Clark starts to see his own feelings for Lois, thanks to Chloe pointing it out.

'Stiletto' Clark shows more feelings for Lois as the Blur. Lois chases the Blur, and when Clark gets 'hurt' her true feelings for Clark show.

'Doomsday' more Lois/Blur relationship... but Clark at the end looks devastated when he tells Chloe that he can't find Lois.

Season 9 'Savior' Lois has memories of the future with Clark, though she doesn't know what they are about. However, she misses Clark -- Clark can't focus on his studies with Jor-El once Lois returns.

'Metallo' Lois/Blur development... but at the end, great Clois when Lois tells Clark how she helped the Blur. He looks at her admiringly.

'Rabid' All the Clois scenes here are great...and develop their closeness, I think.

'Echo' Clark is certain of Lois' feelings for him, and we see Lois obviously cares for Clark.

'Crossfire' Clark is willing to do anything to make up for blowing their first date. And they finally kiss.

So, I listed it all out... I think there are lots of moments that build the relationship. There are lots of looks and good acting all through seasons 4-7 between Lois and Clark that I also think build their feelings. I listed the highlighted eps from those, and the important ones from Season 8-9, up to where we are... Could there be more? Sure. But that is what fan fic is for, I suppose. [Smile]
Thanks, Mozartmaid, for laying this out for me. I'll definitely have to review episodes and reassess how I feel about the "Smallville" Lois/Clark relationship. I appreciate the info.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S9, E11 - "Absolute Justice"
Ooh, absolute Justice. That's a fun set of episodes. smile

Without the help of The Blur, Green Arrow, and J'onn Jones ( hyper HE'S BACK!!) it's possible they wouldn't have made it.
I love that we got to see a brief flash of his true form. That was awesome!

When Dean Cain guest starred on the show (in S7?), he played character with a similar curse. Born in the age of cavemen was cursed to be immortal and watch all those he loves die as he lived on. This is an actual DC canon character (villain, whose name I've forgotten)
The character's name is Vandal Savage. And yes, he was in S7. Episode 4 Cure.

I don't like Lois's new source, Agent Walker, was it?
It's Waller.

One of the little moments in the double episode that I love that wasn't mentioned is the expression on Chloe's face when she sees the outdated computer at the JSA headquaters. That was an amusing little moment. :p

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Once more Clark's future is predicted to not have an end. I guess he's gotten a bit more used to the idea that he'll outlive all his family and friends.
I don't like the idea of Superman being immortal. It would be a very lonely existence. frown In the comics, after Superman came back from the dead, it was stated that he is mortal.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstat...KX2z5w0qRkbcyFTACYImHLmm6g_KQo0aGg[/img]

I can't see Superman having motivation to keep being a hero if he were fated to see all his loved ones dying while he lives forever. An immortal being most likely would turn into a villain like Vandal Savage due the pain from all his losses . clap

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] Once more Clark's future is predicted to not have an end. I guess he's gotten a bit more used to the idea that he'll outlive all his family and friends.
I don't like the idea of Superman being immortal. It would be a very lonely existence. frown In the comics, after Superman came back from the dead, it was stated that he is mortal. [/b]
I don't like the idea of Superman being immortal, either. He's not a god, and I don't like it when he's treated as one.

I can't see Superman having motivation to keep being a hero if he were fated to see all his loved ones dying while he lives forever. An immortal being most likely would turn into a villain like Vandal Savage due the pain from all his losses .
I guess that's why it was the perfect role for Dean to play on Smallville. An metaphor to the dangers of being Superman forever. peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
S9, E12 - "Warrior" - I've got to say, I love, Love, LOVED this episode. It was so much fun!

Lois and Clark cover a comic-con! lol The idea of a kid reading a comic book and actually becoming the hero within is very unique and creative. clap And, then, to have Chloe think she was actually on a date with the kid, instead of just hanging out having fun. rotflol

What in the world was Lois thinking, showing up to a comic-con wearing a storm trouper outfit? lol Hilarious! I'm glad she had Clark go pick up her old WW costume, which funnily enough had JUST come back from the cleaners, even though she hadn't worn it, in what, 2 years! I loved Clark going through Lois's closet and it was full of all her old "costumes" used undercover. Then Lois changing the Men's room after complaining about the long line at the women's room (only there being just as long of a line for the men's room, I wonder if that was because of her), and Clark's jaw drops as she exits. Had he forgotten her wearing that costume before? Clearly, he likey. All the guys in line turn and watch her, as she and Clark walk on, when before as the storm trouper they wouldn't even talk to her. The sight gags were wonderful in this episode.

I wondered if Clark was going to dress up, but then again, I guess it was an inside joke that Clark going as Clark to the Comic-Con is him ACTUALLY WEARING A COSTUME. All that was missing were his glasses. smile

I liked the kid as a hero. He reminded me a bit of Shazam! Maybe they'll bring him back as that hero. The whole kid learning how to be a hero, and Chloe introducing herself as someone who "works in the superhero field", was just gold. Maybe from now on, Chloe will be a will more wary about outing herself as someone who knows heroes.

I was a little confused on the whole one comic no one had read before, because I thought Lex Luthor had a complete collection. He definitely would have read it (collector's edition or not). Also, on the subject of Lex Luthor, wasn't it Dr. Fate in "Absolute Justice", who mentioned that Clark would defeat Lex, implying that Lex wasn't quite dead. Golly gee, really! I didn't know that Lex could come back from the dead... except that he's known for doing that on LnC. Is that a comics thing, too?

The one aspect I didn't quite like about this episode was Lois and Clark doing separate investigations. Clark choosing to go off with Zatanna, instead of Lois, had to be irritating for her, but it showed that Lois trusts her man and that he's HER man. Zatanna putting a spell on Clark to make him kiss her. razz I'm glad he was able to break the spell fairly quickly, but still... I much prefer her casting spells on Batman in JLU (no, wait, I guess he sung that song for Wonder Pig on his own). At least, Clark felt guilty about it and confessed to Lois, who -- of course -- could see through his guilt and know he had been naughty. Clark, at least, knows now that he doesn't want anyone else but Lois. Well, DUH!

All in all, a good and cute episode. clap I'm sure I'm forgetting something important in this review, but if I can sneak in another viewing of it tomorrow, I'll do so.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
S9, E12 - "Warrior" - I've got to say, I love, Love, LOVED this episode. It was so much fun!
Yay! You watched Warrior! I've been waiting for you to get to this one! smile I agree that Warrior is a fun episode.

You mentioned a lot of the great stuff from the episode in your review. smile There's a scene not mentioned in your review that I really, really love. That's the final scene with Chloe and Oliver at Watchtower where Oliver is showing Chloe how to shoot his bow. I love everything about that scene. hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay. Glad you love Warrior. There's so many people out there that hate it. Same as ... oh, you've not got to that yet.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Yay. Glad you love Warrior. There's so many people out there that hate it. Same as ... oh, you've not got to that yet.
I have a thought as to what you are referring to and if I'm right I love that episode too. I know a lot of people didn't like the episode I'm thinking of, but I really enjoyed it.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Yay! You watched Warrior! I've been waiting for you to get to this one! smile I agree that Warrior is a fun episode.

You mentioned a lot of the great stuff from the episode in your review. smile There's a scene not mentioned in your review that I really, really love. That's the final scene with Chloe and Oliver at Watchtower where Oliver is showing Chloe how to shoot his bow. I love everything about that scene. hyper
Oh, yeah. That's a great scene. It seemed as if they were setting up Chloe and Oliver, except for Oliver's emails to Canary which he told Chloe to ignore (I think back when the Wonder Twins were in town), then again they never got together in the future that wasn't in Pandora. I'll have to wait and see what's up with them.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lots of people HATED "Warrior"? Why? Because Clark is a lunkhead and kissed another woman? I could see that, as long as this was a one and only time he does this to Lois, I'll forgive him. I doubt she'll allow a second time. He did come clean with Lois though, and Zantanna did have him under her spell, the vixen! But the rest of the episode is so rotflol .

S9, E13 - "Persuasion" - Oh, no! Clark, what have you done now? (This line works for the following episode "Conspiracy", too). Clark learns (or not) that he can be very persuasive (i.e. hypnotize people) when exposed to Kryptonite dust. My question is what kind of kryptonite dust is that?? It looked white to me. White kryptonite? Clear crystal kryptonite? Has he been exposed to that before? There's the green kind, and the red kind, and the blue kind.... hmmmm.

Oh, Clark. wallbash Why did you not suspect something earlier when Lois went all June Cleaver on you? LUNKHEAD! Duh! You just had seen Emil acting all "What's up, dude?" and you didn't think Lois was acting strange? Chloe... well, he may have hypnotized her but into doing what she was already doing. AND she unmasked that Tess has been very, very naughty. Interesting that Clark tries to use this power to hypnotize Zod into telling him who killed Jor-El, but instead somehow hypnotizes himself into being a whackjob! Did Tess kill Jor-el? No. Has she killed other people on far less motive? Um... yes. Liking her less and less.

Lois dancing around the Kent farm house in Martha's wedding dress, because she took Clark's words as a proposal (which clearly they weren't, but just a way to keep her calm until she snapped out of it) was hilarious. Her calling everyone and telling them that she and Clark were engaged was also seriously embarrassing... in a very Revenge sort of way. I loved that even though she went all traditional homebody on Clark, she still was Lois underneath... charbroiling the pot roast into a brick.

I'm so surprised that the RAO tower was going up so quickly and was about to have it's grand opening, so dance for Clark setting it on fire and burning it down! It's what it deserved. (I have to admit it was over a week ago when I watched this episode, so I'm not sure on all of the details.) So, the woman who killed Jor-El is outed and it's the Ninja Assassin who lied to Clark about his father's watch after following Lois into the past.

She's now dead, so how is it possible for her to have followed Lois into the past? Come on, people. If you're going to do time-travel stories, you've got to not leave big ol' gaping holes like that! Did they open a portal to another dimension with the whole time-jump? That's the only way to clear this up. That would mean that the Lois who time jumped back into this time stream is actually from another time stream, which means... There's another Lois out there we're going to come across? dizzy I want to say that's the only logical solution, but I keep forgetting that this is a weekly TV show and LOGIC isn't its middle name. Plot holes come and go on a weekly basis.

On the plus side, she isn't around to kill Chloe anymore.

Except for all the annoying New Kandorian (gee, that name sounds SO close to New Kryptonian that one might think they stole it from LnC) plot lines, she was a very fun episode! Lois was a riot. B-Plot WINS over A-Plot, AGAIN! Shouldn't this have told the producers something?

VirginiaR.
---
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark learns (or not) that he can be very persuasive (i.e. hypnotize people) when exposed to Kryptonite dust. My question is what kind of kryptonite dust is that?? It looked white to me. White kryptonite? Clear crystal kryptonite? Has he been exposed to that before? There's the green kind, and the red kind, and the blue kind.... hmmmm.
It's called Gemstone Kryptonite and it's unique to Smallville.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I want to say that's the only logical solution, but I keep forgetting that this is a weekly TV show and LOGIC isn't its middle name. Plot holes come and go on a weekly basis.
When watching Smallville we can't expect logic. The whole red sun made no logic, either. In the red sun future Clark had no powers, but the Kandorians did. Why? Under a red sun all Kryptonians should be normal. And when the ninja assassin came back to the past, she was under yellow sun and kept her powers. But at the same time her past self doesn't have powers under the yellow sun. Confuse. crazy

Maybe it was because Smallville's main audience were teenagers. So, they were not too worried about logic, continuation and plot holes. We can see it by Smallville fanfic. It's too hard to find good Smallville fanfic. I've searched for good fics about season 8 and forward, but it's almost non existent. Most is bad written, lacks deepness and plot, and a big part was never finished. frown It leads to conclude that the audience were not too intense in details, consistence, logic, characterization and new ideas. Come on, everything was consequence of Kryptonite. Smallville had an unlimited supply of it. They had 1001 forms of Kryptonite in all colors, shapes and presentations: rock, liquid, gas, powder and so on. Magical kryptonite dust giving Clark powers to hypnotize... yeah, right. [Linked Image]

Apart from the silly A-plot it was a fun episode. LOL at Lois's dance. rotflol Clark telling Lois that he wants a traditional relationship was sweet. And when he tells Lois that they will be together forever, he seems to realize that this is what he really wants. He doesn't let her go, even if she isn't in her right mind. And when he tells her "Lois, you are home"... </me melts> [Linked Image]

Andreia

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Maybe it was because Smallville's main audience were teenagers. So, they were not too worried about logic, continuation and plot holes. We can see it by Smallville fanfic. It's too hard to find good Smallville fanfic. I've searched for good fics about season 8 and forward, but it's almost non existent. Most is bad written, lacks deepness and plot, and a big part was never finished. frown It leads to conclude that the audience were not too intense in details, consistence, logic, characterization and new ideas. Come on, everything was consequence of Kryptonite.

Exactly. I was SO disappointed when I first started wanting to read Smallville fanfic -- and why I started writing my own. I have come across a few good fics, but they are way too few and far between... We are very spoiled on these boards. wink

But I think you hit the nail on the head -- the audience tended to be younger...and that is probably why the writers could get away with inconsistencies. Sometimes, though, I wish the actors would have tried to fix them... the one that always irks me is Lois has a line at the beginning of Stiletto about Green Arrow being hard to pin down identity-wise, and she had known who he was since Season 7! Really? Erica didn't catch that and try to get them to change it?

And Kryptonite was seriously the cause of everything -- and made for convenient Deus ex machina plots.

*sigh* But what makes Smallville worth watching is the Clois. There are some AMAZING scenes and dialogue that get me every time. When it's done well, it's great.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Clark learns (or not) that he can be very persuasive (i.e. hypnotize people) when exposed to Kryptonite dust. My question is what kind of kryptonite dust is that?? It looked white to me. White kryptonite? Clear crystal kryptonite? Has he been exposed to that before? There's the green kind, and the red kind, and the blue kind.... hmmmm.
It's called Gemstone Kryptonite and it's unique to Smallville.
Gee, really? That's a surprise. [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
When watching Smallville we can't expect logic. The whole red sun made no logic, either. In the red sun future Clark had no powers, but the Kandorians did. Why? Under a red sun all Kryptonians should be normal. And when the ninja assassin came back to the past, she was under yellow sun and kept her powers. But at the same time her past self doesn't have powers under the yellow sun. Confuse. crazy
Yeah, I was wondering about this. It seems kind of backwards, but I think it was supposed to be because Jor-El had exposed their blood to Blue Kryptonite removing the possibility for powers under a yellow sun. I believe the implication was that with a red sun they would have them, but wouldn't that also imply that with a red sun the humans would have powers as well? (That would be a fun plot untwist of S9.) Only thing is, THE KANDORIANS DIDN'T HAVE ANY POWERS ON KRYPTON! So why moan and bitch about not having them on Earth? It just makes them seem like a bunch of whiny cry-babies. They assume (apparently correctly according to Pandora) that the Blue Kryptonite crystal reverses the effects of the red or yellow sun on Kryptonian. If this is true, though, why didn't the Kryptonians USE IT ON KRYPTON to give themselves powers, while they were fighting that war in which Kandor was destroyed or to save themselves from their doomed planet? huh

And they don't really turn our sun red, they just change the powers of the yellow sun by polluting the atmosphere to imitate a red sun.

Maybe it was because Smallville's main audience were teenagers. So, they were not too worried about logic, continuation and plot holes.
Hollywood is famous for underestimating the intelligence of its audience.

We can see it by Smallville fanfic. It's too hard to find good Smallville fanfic. I've searched for good fics about season 8 and forward, but it's almost non existent. Most is bad written, lacks deepness and plot, and a big part was never finished. frown It leads to conclude that the audience were not too intense in details, consistence, logic, characterization and new ideas. Come on, everything was consequence of Kryptonite. Smallville had an unlimited supply of it. They had 1001 forms of Kryptonite in all colors, shapes and presentations: rock, liquid, gas, powder and so on. Magical kryptonite dust giving Clark powers to hypnotize... yeah, right. [Linked Image]
Sounds like Smallville FanFic writers were written into a corner with the whole Kandorian plot... A good writer can bi-pass (and sometimes mock [Linked Image]) the awful things someone else has written and make it better (for example, all the good Deadly Chakram has done with New Kryptonian plots. There are also probably others who have as well, but NK-heavy plots aren't up there on my want-to-read list.).

I've read several of KatherineKent's Smallville fics that she's posted on the "Superman In Other Canon" forum and I've really enjoyed them. True, most of them were either set early or alt-universe, but it *is* possible. I've started IolantheAlias's Perry White epic but I had to put it on pause while I finish catching up on the episodes so I'm not spoiled, but so far so thumbsup I'm looking forward to reading MozartMaid's take on Pandora and S9, once I finish this season. (Do I need to worry about S10 spoilers, Mozartmaid?)

Apart from the silly A-plot it was a fun episode. LOL at Lois's dance. rotflol Clark telling Lois that he wants a traditional relationship was sweet. And when he tells Lois that they will be together forever, he seems to realize that this is what he really wants. He doesn't let her go, even if she isn't in her right mind. And when he tells her "Lois, you are home"... </me melts> [Linked Image]
Yes, have to agree with you there. /love your smilies./

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
But I think you hit the nail on the head -- the audience tended to be younger...and that is probably why the writers could get away with inconsistencies. Sometimes, though, I wish the actors would have tried to fix them... the one that always irks me is Lois has a line at the beginning of Stiletto about Green Arrow being hard to pin down identity-wise, and she had known who he was since Season 7! Really? Erica didn't catch that and try to get them to change it?
Wasn't she speaking to someone who either didn't know Oliver's secret or that she knew that OQ=GA? So, she was trying to keep his secret identity secret.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/02/14 01:28 PM.

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wasn't she speaking to someone who either didn't know Oliver's secret or that she knew that OQ=GA? So, she was trying to keep his secret identity secret.
She was talking to Chloe... and there wasn't an onscreen moment up to that point where they acknowledged that bit of info together, that I recall. In the Season 7 ep, Chloe and Clark are in the room with her as she tries to 'hide' the fact that Ollie's Green Arrow gear is hanging out for all the world to see -- but, still. It just felt a bit awkward...

Virginia
I'm looking forward to reading MozartMaid's take on Pandora and S9, once I finish this season. (Do I need to worry about S10 spoilers, Mozartmaid?)
Here's a mini guide for my fics, as far as spoilers. Some you can already read. wink

SAFE
Kiss and Run is safe, as it only goes as far as Pandora.

All my Smallville fic is listed below, and the only thing hidden in the spoilers is up to which ep you need to see to read the fic. Just in case that's considered too much info. wink

But no plot lines are revealed.

Hidden Consequences covers Season 9 - Season 10's Ambush (ep 3, I think)

Hidden Threats you need to see up to Patriot (around ep 9, I think) in Season 10.

Light in the Shadows goes from Stiletto to Doomsday, and is the prequel to Blurring the Lines
which you can read after seeing up to Homecoming (ep 4, I think) in Season 10.

You can also read Return to Smallville when you get to the season finale of Season 9.

The last one to read is A Hero's Wife. Based on the episode Dominion towards the end of Season 10.

I hope you do read my fic when you get to the appropriate eps! Let me know what you think!

Last edited by mozartmaid; 05/02/14 02:06 PM.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She was talking to Chloe... and there wasn't an onscreen moment up to that point where they acknowledged that bit of info together, that I recall. In the Season 7 ep, Chloe and Clark are in the room with her as she tries to 'hide' the fact that Ollie's Green Arrow gear is hanging out for all the world to see -- but, still. It just felt a bit awkward...
But I don't think Lois knows that Chloe knows about Oliver, despite this. You know Lois and her rose opaque glasses.[Linked Image]

Here's a mini guide for my fics as far as spoilers. Some you can already read. wink

Hidden Consequences covers Season 9 - Season 10's Ambush (ep 3, I think)

Hidden Threats you need to see up to Patriot (around ep 9, I think) in Season 10.

Kiss and Run is safe, as it only goes as far as Pandora.

Light in the Shadows goes from Stiletto to Doomsday, and is the prequel to Blurring the Lines which you can read after seeing up to Homecoming (ep 4, I think) in Season 10.

You can also read Return to Smallville when you get to the season finale of Season 9.

The last one to read is A Hero's Wife. Based on the episode, Dominion towards the end of Season 10.

I hope you do read my fic when you get to the appropriate eps! Let me know what you think!
So, THIS is where you disappeared to. lol You've been very busy. Thanks for the breakdown.

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
Top Banana
You are too fast, Virginia! I tried to go back and cover the eps with spoilers... just in case it was TMI, which I guess it wasn't.

So, THIS is where you disappeared to. lol You've been very busy. Thanks for the breakdown.
peep Yep...

And you're welcome! wink

Top Banana
Top Banana
S9, E13 - "Persuasion" Did Tess kill Jor-el? No. Has she killed other people on far less motive? Um... yes. Liking her less and less.
Let's just say she's... complicated, but gets more interesting in Season 10.

Lois dancing around the Kent farm house in Martha's wedding dress, because she took Clark's words as a proposal (which clearly they weren't, but just a way to keep her calm until she snapped out of it) was hilarious. Her calling everyone and telling them that she and Clark were engaged was also seriously embarrassing... in a very Revenge sort of way. I loved that even though she went all traditional homebody on Clark, she still was Lois underneath... charbroiling the pot roast into a brick.
YES!!! So fun! And SO Lois!! clap

That would mean that the Lois who time jumped back into this time stream is actually from another time stream, which means... There's another Lois out there we're going to come across? dizzy
With all your many Loises and Clarks in the LnC world, I have a feeling you might eventually have a fic for Smallville... whistle

Except for all the annoying New Kandorian (gee, that name sounds SO close to New Kryptonian that one might think they stole it from LnC) plot lines
I think Kandor is Superman canon. I'm not a comic book expert, but I'm pretty sure that Kandor was a bottled city that Superman rescued from Krypton. But I'm fuzzy on the details...

was a very fun episode! Lois was a riot. B-Plot WINS over A-Plot, AGAIN! Shouldn't this have told the producers something?
Yes, you would think so! wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*sigh* But what makes Smallville worth watching is the Clois. There are some AMAZING scenes and dialogue that get me every time. When it's done well, it's great.
Yes, I watch Smallville just for Clois. love Your fics are being my salvation. clap The few good fics I found were not finished. I think I just found one good complete story beside yours. cry For somebody interested it's En Tempus Veritas by Bree.

I think Kandor is Superman canon. I'm not a comic book expert, but I'm pretty sure that Kandor was a bottled city that Superman rescued from Krypton. But I'm fuzzy on the details...
Kandor was a Kryptonian city that was stolen and miniaturized by Brainiac before the destruction of the planet. Later, Superman recovered the city and kept it at the Fortress in a bottle crazy until he finds a way to restore its size. I have to say the Smallville version would make more sense (if it was just their DNA that was kept in a capsule). But Kandor was literally a bottled city.
[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard