Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LaurenW Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
If you've been waiting for a bargain on the new Superman movie starring Henry Cavill and Amy Adams, Amazon now has it for $9.99 . It's the "Blu-ray+DVD+UltraViolet Combo Pack." I hope the price doesn't shoot back to $35.99 as soon as I hit the button to post! Seems like a good deal, except that under "Special Features" it lists "None."

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I received a copy of this version via swapadvd.com. The third disk actually consists of two special features. The first is kind of like an audio-visual counterpart to the typical directors/actors commentary. While the movie is playing in one part of the screen, other parts might show the corresponding pre-vis or story board, and instead of hearing the movie soundtrack, you hear some cast or crew member talking about the scene. The movie stops entirely in some spots so that the entire screen is used for new behind-the-scenes snippets.

I think the second special feature may be the making of Krypton, but I can't recall for certain.

- Lynn

LaurenW Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks, Lynn. I got mine in the mail but haven't yet watched it. The price did revert back to $35.99 for a bit. But I checked just now and it's bounced back down to $12.99 in case anyone's still looking for a bargain.

Kerth
Kerth
Yep, I just bought it last night for $12.99 dance So glad you guys pointed this out for me! It seems to be good condition, right?

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard