Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LaurenW Man of Steel Blu-ray/DVD on sale - 12/16/13 06:55 AM
If you've been waiting for a bargain on the new Superman movie starring Henry Cavill and Amy Adams, Amazon now has it for $9.99 . It's the "Blu-ray+DVD+UltraViolet Combo Pack." I hope the price doesn't shoot back to $35.99 as soon as I hit the button to post! Seems like a good deal, except that under "Special Features" it lists "None."
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Man of Steel Blu-ray/DVD on sale - 12/16/13 11:10 AM
I received a copy of this version via swapadvd.com. The third disk actually consists of two special features. The first is kind of like an audio-visual counterpart to the typical directors/actors commentary. While the movie is playing in one part of the screen, other parts might show the corresponding pre-vis or story board, and instead of hearing the movie soundtrack, you hear some cast or crew member talking about the scene. The movie stops entirely in some spots so that the entire screen is used for new behind-the-scenes snippets.

I think the second special feature may be the making of Krypton, but I can't recall for certain.

- Lynn
Posted By: LaurenW Re: Man of Steel Blu-ray/DVD on sale - 12/31/13 07:55 AM
Thanks, Lynn. I got mine in the mail but haven't yet watched it. The price did revert back to $35.99 for a bit. But I checked just now and it's bounced back down to $12.99 in case anyone's still looking for a bargain.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Man of Steel Blu-ray/DVD on sale - 12/31/13 05:33 PM
Yep, I just bought it last night for $12.99 dance So glad you guys pointed this out for me! It seems to be good condition, right?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards