Looks logical to me...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
rotflol

Only one problem with that: They'd need to find material to fill at least two more hours of "film" to satisfy the viewing public. wink

Thanks for the smile.

Joy,
Lynn

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Yes, if Superman had actually stopped the invasion with no damage, then we would hear complaints about how "boring" the film was.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nah, then they could go right into Clark at the Daily Planet stuff and skip all that carnage in Metropolis, and maybe have some confrontation and hide and seek with the military. I'd like to see a Superman movie where he doesn't deal with Lex Luthor or Zod, but that's just me. (I don't count SM-III or whatever SM-IV was about).

Oh, and thanks for the link. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Those "How it Should Have Ended" clips are always fantastic. I love the Superman/Batman interludes at the end of most of them; there's about 25 minutes of them when you watch them all in a row.

Here's a HISHE for Superman: The Movie -

And here's a compilation of all of the Superhero Cafe skits from all of the HISHEs:
Cracks me up every time I watch it laugh

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Nah, then they could go right into Clark at the Daily Planet stuff and skip all that carnage in Metropolis, and maybe have some confrontation and hide and seek with the military. I'd like to see a Superman movie where he doesn't deal with Lex Luthor or Zod, but that's just me. (I don't count SM-III or whatever SM-IV was about).

Oh, and thanks for the link. smile1
I think even Superman IV involved Luthor, but I might be remembering wrong.

John Pack Lambert
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
In Superman IV, Luthor makes a solar-powered Super-guy to fight Superman.

I love the How It Should Have Ended videos. Thanks for the link; I never think to go look for new ones unless someone points it out to me.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard