Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Marcus Rowland How Man of Steel should have ended - 07/16/13 03:13 PM
Looks logical to me...

Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: How Man of Steel should have ended - 07/16/13 03:23 PM
rotflol

Only one problem with that: They'd need to find material to fill at least two more hours of "film" to satisfy the viewing public. wink

Thanks for the smile.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: John Lambert Re: How Man of Steel should have ended - 07/16/13 05:32 PM
Yes, if Superman had actually stopped the invasion with no damage, then we would hear complaints about how "boring" the film was.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: How Man of Steel should have ended - 07/16/13 05:48 PM
Nah, then they could go right into Clark at the Daily Planet stuff and skip all that carnage in Metropolis, and maybe have some confrontation and hide and seek with the military. I'd like to see a Superman movie where he doesn't deal with Lex Luthor or Zod, but that's just me. (I don't count SM-III or whatever SM-IV was about).

Oh, and thanks for the link. smile1
Posted By: Aria Re: How Man of Steel should have ended - 07/17/13 09:29 AM
Those "How it Should Have Ended" clips are always fantastic. I love the Superman/Batman interludes at the end of most of them; there's about 25 minutes of them when you watch them all in a row.

Here's a HISHE for Superman: The Movie -

And here's a compilation of all of the Superhero Cafe skits from all of the HISHEs:
Cracks me up every time I watch it laugh
Posted By: John Lambert Re: How Man of Steel should have ended - 07/18/13 10:45 PM
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Nah, then they could go right into Clark at the Daily Planet stuff and skip all that carnage in Metropolis, and maybe have some confrontation and hide and seek with the military. I'd like to see a Superman movie where he doesn't deal with Lex Luthor or Zod, but that's just me. (I don't count SM-III or whatever SM-IV was about).

Oh, and thanks for the link. smile1
I think even Superman IV involved Luthor, but I might be remembering wrong.
Posted By: mrsMxyzptlk Re: How Man of Steel should have ended - 07/19/13 10:34 AM
In Superman IV, Luthor makes a solar-powered Super-guy to fight Superman.

I love the How It Should Have Ended videos. Thanks for the link; I never think to go look for new ones unless someone points it out to me.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards