Next Thread
Print Thread
#251978 12/09/12 01:23 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Here it is:
Poster

I really like the idea that this sort of puts forward about the movie, but I'm at the same time nervous about what this means for the movie...

Thoughts? (BTW, there's some other articles on the site about the film, and the new Justice League movie and all its potential awful/goodness...) We do live in some exciting times, to say the least. hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for the link, Mouse. Hey, I was excited about the chatter about people mentioning LnC! smile1

Yeah, the poster is a little funky. There are soliders' gloves on each of his biceps but only one soldier close enough to be touching one of his arms. huh Plus, I prefer Dean's Superman hair to Henry's. He looks a bit prep school with that part.

The suit doesn't look too bad, only VERY dark and kind-of rubbery. I prefer the blue, red, and yellow look. The bright colors aren't as depressing, more likely to give people hope, but I bet that's what they said when Batman's costume was revamped for Batman . Darker suit for the more angsty film.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
The Trailer's out now too!! Man of Steel Trailer

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Dark. Angsty. Not a bad trailer. Looks good. I like Amy Adams, but a blonde Lois? <<appears skeptical>> This Jonathan seems more paranoid than our Jonathan though.

I don't know how they will get out of someone witnessing Clark saving the busload of students. Obviously that person will remember who it was once Superman comes on the scene.

Interesting image of Clark on fire. His uniform doesn't look like something Martha made either. wink Do we really have to wait 6-7 *more* months? wallbash

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Hey in Lois and Clark they got out of someone witnessing Clark saving a bus in the "Pilot". So obviously it can be done.

John Pack Lambert
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I'll reserve my judgment for when I see the movie. I'm really excited about seeing it. I just hope they don't mess it up.

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard