Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mouserocks New Man of Steel Poster! - 12/09/12 05:23 PM
Here it is:
Poster

I really like the idea that this sort of puts forward about the movie, but I'm at the same time nervous about what this means for the movie...

Thoughts? (BTW, there's some other articles on the site about the film, and the new Justice League movie and all its potential awful/goodness...) We do live in some exciting times, to say the least. hyper
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: New Man of Steel Poster! - 12/09/12 06:25 PM
Thanks for the link, Mouse. Hey, I was excited about the chatter about people mentioning LnC! smile1

Yeah, the poster is a little funky. There are soliders' gloves on each of his biceps but only one soldier close enough to be touching one of his arms. huh Plus, I prefer Dean's Superman hair to Henry's. He looks a bit prep school with that part.

The suit doesn't look too bad, only VERY dark and kind-of rubbery. I prefer the blue, red, and yellow look. The bright colors aren't as depressing, more likely to give people hope, but I bet that's what they said when Batman's costume was revamped for Batman . Darker suit for the more angsty film.
Posted By: Christina Re: New Man of Steel Poster! - 12/11/12 12:22 PM
The Trailer's out now too!! Man of Steel Trailer
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: New Man of Steel Poster! - 12/11/12 12:42 PM
Dark. Angsty. Not a bad trailer. Looks good. I like Amy Adams, but a blonde Lois? <<appears skeptical>> This Jonathan seems more paranoid than our Jonathan though.

I don't know how they will get out of someone witnessing Clark saving the busload of students. Obviously that person will remember who it was once Superman comes on the scene.

Interesting image of Clark on fire. His uniform doesn't look like something Martha made either. wink Do we really have to wait 6-7 *more* months? wallbash
Posted By: John Lambert Re: New Man of Steel Poster! - 12/13/12 09:57 PM
Hey in Lois and Clark they got out of someone witnessing Clark saving a bus in the "Pilot". So obviously it can be done.
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: New Man of Steel Poster! - 12/20/12 02:53 PM
I'll reserve my judgment for when I see the movie. I'm really excited about seeing it. I just hope they don't mess it up.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards