Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#251536 01/13/14 08:42 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Don't know if anyone is reading... but for completeness' sake, FDK for part 2 goes here. smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#251537 01/25/14 11:30 AM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I read and enjoyed the story. I kept thinking throughout that "Destroying the planet" is not the same as destroying the earth. It could mean lots of other things.

John Pack Lambert
#251538 01/26/14 05:43 AM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This was a nice story. While not a huge fan of Smallville over the years,my affection for Erica Durance's portrayal of Lois brought me into the fold during the final years.
Your characterizations of Lois, Clark(the meathead), Oliver and a bit of Chole seemed consistant with what we saw in the episodic time you set your story. It was an interesting way to have Clark 'come clean' with Lois even though, if I remember right, Lois found out about Clark before he actually told her. Lois' have a way of doing that.
Cute story, feel free to visit this world again.

Tank (who has often freely admited that Erica's Lois is only second to Teri's and not by much)

#251539 01/26/14 10:08 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yay! So happy to see some people read and liked the story! hyper

John Lambert

I kept thinking throughout that "Destroying the planet" is not the same as destroying the earth. It could mean lots of other things.
I'm not sure I know what you are referring to here. confused

Tank
This was a nice story. While not a huge fan of Smallville over the years,my affection for Erica Durance's portrayal of Lois brought me into the fold during the final years.
Glad you liked it! I agree that Erica Durance's Lois is what made Smallville work. Definitely what got me watching it!

Your characterizations of Lois, Clark(the meathead), Oliver and a bit of Chole seemed consistant with what we saw in the episodic time you set your story. It was an interesting way to have Clark 'come clean' with Lois even though, if I remember right, Lois found out about Clark before he actually told her. Lois' have a way of doing that.
Thanks! I find it fascinating to write LnC fic AND Smallville fic -- noticing how the worlds are similar and yet so different. There are certain ways that Smallville's Lois says and does things that are exactly like LnC's Lois -- teasing Clark (Season 1), for example. And other ways that they are so different -- like Lois' love of monster trucks in Smallville.

And yes, Lois did find out the secret for a while before Clark knew she knew.

Cute story, feel free to visit this world again.
I've written and posted other fic for Smallville on this site. My favorite is Blurring the Lines , if you want to try some of my other Smallville fic. I had a lot of fun playing with time travel in this one. smile

Thanks for reading! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard