Next Thread
Print Thread
#250121 04/26/09 08:37 AM
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi gang,
I'm trying to lure a former FoLC back to the fandom and she's interested in seeing some good LnC vids. Sadly, I don't come into this folder very often, so I couldn't tell her which ones would get her LnC juices flowing again.

Can you please post your recommendations?
grovel

I'd love to have links for any and all good vids, especially those created over the past couple of years.

Thanks,
BJ

#250122 04/26/09 12:45 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sadly, I haven't watched many things in the way of music videos in the past year. Shame on me, I know...

However, I remember some of my favorite vidders, so maybe that will give you a place to start laugh I highly reccommend anything by LaraMoon, BanAnna, Psychofurball, Mmmsquirrel, Kltpyxym.

If you wanna show her a well-made fic trailer for an awesome series, carolm also just made a fanfic trailer for Nan's Home series.

Gah. There are so many awesome vidders out there, and my brain can't remember them all frown

You can also search old Alt-Kerth winners and nominees to find some awesome vids to show your friend.

This is a very good question XD I'll hafta keep it in mind, and come back when I can think of others laugh

ETA: Don't accidentally click AddPost (or whatever it is XD) when you're trying to add a URL. It kinda throws off your posting groove :p

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#250123 04/26/09 08:14 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
We have some simply outstanding vidders in this fandom. I never get tired of watching their work. Among my favorites:

"Hot In Herre" by Catherine Bruce

"Happy Ending" by Sue S.

"All Over You" by LaraMoon

"Girl, You Really Got Me Now" by Catherine Bruce

"Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" by BanAnna

"With You" by Kltpzyxm

"All Fall Down" by Cape Fetish

"Paralyzer" by LaraMoon

"Last Name" by Kltpzyxm

But in reality, I highly suggest anything by these vidders, especially Cat and Lara. Theirs look like something you'd see on the big screen. laugh

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
#250124 04/27/09 02:38 PM
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Let me first say I've done my best to properly attribute the videos, but if I've given the wrong person credit, I do apologize, and please let me know.

Okay, a few of my favorites are here:

Older Videos
Feels Like Heaven - I think the lyrics of this song are so absolutely perfect for LnC. For pure song choice, I've never seen better. And the video is great, too.

This is the Night
Sometimes When We Touch

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now

Do You Love Me That Much
Because You Loved Me

Here you can find two more I like:

Who Needs Sleep
Show Me the River

Unfortunately, with FOLC's vid page gone, I don't know where to find these - they are on my hard drive, but I don't know for sure where I got all of them:

Pyschofurball's "A New Day"

Aria's "Grown Up Christmas List"
Karla Amezcua "When You Say Nothing at All"

Sara Kraft - My Imagination

Not sure who did the following, but if anyone would claim them and let me know else they've done, I'd be grateful.

Last One Standing
Need to Be Next To You

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard