Sadly, I haven't watched many things in the way of music videos in the past year. Shame on me, I know...

However, I remember some of my favorite vidders, so maybe that will give you a place to start laugh I highly reccommend anything by LaraMoon, BanAnna, Psychofurball, Mmmsquirrel, Kltpyxym.

If you wanna show her a well-made fic trailer for an awesome series, carolm also just made a fanfic trailer for Nan's Home series.

Gah. There are so many awesome vidders out there, and my brain can't remember them all frown

You can also search old Alt-Kerth winners and nominees to find some awesome vids to show your friend.

This is a very good question XD I'll hafta keep it in mind, and come back when I can think of others laugh

ETA: Don't accidentally click AddPost (or whatever it is XD) when you're trying to add a URL. It kinda throws off your posting groove :p

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*