Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Okay, there I was, blissfully minding my own business. I was being a good girl, honestly! Then WHO just HAD to come along and plant this idea in my head for a vid?

You guessed it.

EditorJax?! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! razz

Hee! All kidding aside (well, she DID give me the song suggestion XD) I couldn't have made this without Jenn. Clips ideas, general support, overall vid betaness (Hey, I hadn't done much vidding in the last year, and I was nervous and feeling rusty XD)

Also, carolm, Kltpzyxm, Lisamaree, Queen of the Capes, Psychofurball, and I really hope I didn't forget anyone (if so, pm me with many pointy stick men), each provided me with support (and carolm patiently heard out my frets and woes and gave help when Jenn wasn't on XD)

Okay, so, this vid is a little faster-paced than most songs I do. A lot of clips, maybe even more so than that Hot in Herre thing I did last year. And there were a lot in that one... And also, I played a bit with transitions during the instrumentals, so that's something new XD

So, Lois and Clark. All seasons are used here wink And, for anyone who is familiar with the lyrics, I purposefully made it Clark's POV on the woman's part, and Lois' POV on the male's. wink It just seemed to work so much better that way XD

So, without any further ado, here you go laugh

Opposites Attract
YouTube

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Features Writer
Features Writer
I take full responsibility. laugh

My dear Cat, you haven't lost your touch whatsoever. I LOVE this. You have such an incredible gift for making quick beats and lyrics into incredible clips that flow so amazingly well. (Case in point, the "two steps forward, two steps back" stanzas.) And you know I love the "obsessed" scenes. wink

And I know you worried about the instrumental section, but it's incredible. I love how you alternate between mad scenes and hot scenes.

This video so aptly depicts Lois and Clark's relationship -- she's so volatile and he's so unflappable, and yet opposites do attract!

It's hilarious and fabulous! clap clap clap

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow!

Amazing!! I love your vids Cat they are always so well done, and funny.... put together like a professional.

That was a boob grope from Lois wasn't it???
It leaves me in awe how you can find the right scenes to go with the music for only 4 seasons of the show!!

More ... SOOON.... please???

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great video, thanks for sharing

Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
YAY!!! It's done! I've been waiting very impatiently for this, and I'm happy to see that my high hopes were not dashed to pieces on the rocks. wink

I loved everything about it, so where do I even begin?! I really liked how you did the steps forward and steps back thing with the advancement of the relationship and then a set back. Also, you are totally right about switching the points of view. It works so much better that way...great choice! The clips you used for the "it ain't fiction" were perfect. Ooh, ooh, and I loved all the scooping up clips you used toward the end. And your transitions and effects were so well timed and perfectly used and not overused, and ok, I'm going to stop rambling now, and go watch it again. wink

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
wow!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard