Okay, there I was, blissfully minding my own business. I was being a good girl, honestly! Then WHO just HAD to come along and plant this idea in my head for a vid?

You guessed it.

EditorJax?! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! razz

Hee! All kidding aside (well, she DID give me the song suggestion XD) I couldn't have made this without Jenn. Clips ideas, general support, overall vid betaness (Hey, I hadn't done much vidding in the last year, and I was nervous and feeling rusty XD)

Also, carolm, Kltpzyxm, Lisamaree, Queen of the Capes, Psychofurball, and I really hope I didn't forget anyone (if so, pm me with many pointy stick men), each provided me with support (and carolm patiently heard out my frets and woes and gave help when Jenn wasn't on XD)

Okay, so, this vid is a little faster-paced than most songs I do. A lot of clips, maybe even more so than that Hot in Herre thing I did last year. And there were a lot in that one... And also, I played a bit with transitions during the instrumentals, so that's something new XD

So, Lois and Clark. All seasons are used here wink And, for anyone who is familiar with the lyrics, I purposefully made it Clark's POV on the woman's part, and Lois' POV on the male's. wink It just seemed to work so much better that way XD

So, without any further ado, here you go laugh

Opposites Attract
YouTube

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*