Freelance Reporter
1º, 2º & 3º season with the song So close by Jon McLaughlin

4º season with the song Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood

Enjoy smile

HANA

Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh my God...

Hana, I couldnt count how many kisses were there but you sure did include everything!!! smile

Wow. I am keeping these videos on my favourites just in case one day I have insomnia and instead of counting sheep, I will count kisses... much better way to go to sleep, dont you think? laugh

Thanks for it!

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hana Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thank you! And wow, that's a very good idea, (& maybe if we watch the kisses before going to sleep we are going to dream that we're Lois & we're being kissed by Clark <3) drool rotflol

HANA laugh

PS. If you want the pictures I used or to know the names of the episodes in which they kissed, you can go here: http://hanakt.livejournal.com/37863.html smile

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow... the care put into it and describing each scene... whoa... thats a lot of work. Thank you very much for all these.

I think I am missing a kiss here or is it just my imagination? Didnt Clark kiss Alt-Lois shoulder when they were in bed?

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hana Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
smile i'm glad you liked it. I think you're refering to the kiss Clark gives Clone!Lois when they are in bed in double jeopardy, aren't you? Actually i forgot about it blush and only remembered when I had finished the videos :p

HANA

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hana... What you have done was an awsome job.. I was just testing my own memory :p It refuses to stay in shape sometimes. laugh

But you got a fan no doubt thumbsup

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard