Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Hana Slideshows with L&C kisses - 01/13/09 05:55 AM
1º, 2º & 3º season with the song So close by Jon McLaughlin

4º season with the song Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood

Enjoy smile

HANA
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: Slideshows with L&C kisses - 01/31/09 05:37 AM
Oh my God...

Hana, I couldnt count how many kisses were there but you sure did include everything!!! smile

Wow. I am keeping these videos on my favourites just in case one day I have insomnia and instead of counting sheep, I will count kisses... much better way to go to sleep, dont you think? laugh

Thanks for it!
Posted By: Hana Re: Slideshows with L&C kisses - 01/31/09 06:26 AM
Thank you! And wow, that's a very good idea, (& maybe if we watch the kisses before going to sleep we are going to dream that we're Lois & we're being kissed by Clark <3) drool rotflol

HANA laugh

PS. If you want the pictures I used or to know the names of the episodes in which they kissed, you can go here: http://hanakt.livejournal.com/37863.html smile
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: Slideshows with L&C kisses - 02/01/09 01:36 PM
Wow... the care put into it and describing each scene... whoa... thats a lot of work. Thank you very much for all these.

I think I am missing a kiss here or is it just my imagination? Didnt Clark kiss Alt-Lois shoulder when they were in bed?
Posted By: Hana Re: Slideshows with L&C kisses - 02/01/09 03:58 PM
smile i'm glad you liked it. I think you're refering to the kiss Clark gives Clone!Lois when they are in bed in double jeopardy, aren't you? Actually i forgot about it blush and only remembered when I had finished the videos :p

HANA
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: Slideshows with L&C kisses - 02/01/09 08:56 PM
Hana... What you have done was an awsome job.. I was just testing my own memory :p It refuses to stay in shape sometimes. laugh

But you got a fan no doubt thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards