Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
I've been dying to do some new trailers for the whole last year, when I could not anymore (lack of time) come on the boards.

Now I'm back, and I was very surprised to see that very few fanfics trailers had been made over the last year. So I decided to start right away! smile

Here it is, a trailer for the wonderful Proof series written by Sue S.

http://www.folcvideo.com/trailer/Proof_Series.wmv

As I had some trouble with my audio editor software (I admit with shame that I don't remember how to make it work. More than a year without practice...), the sound of the quotes is not always good. I think it is understandable, but I subtitled it anyway, just in case.

I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice!!

Makes me want to do some re-reading...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
I thought that was pretty understandeble even if there woudn't have been subtitles!

And it still amazes me how you do those voice overs!! Great job!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
Thank you, both of you smile

Makes me want to do some re-reading..
That is, I think, the best compliment someone could say to a trailer maker.

I thought that was pretty understandeble even if there woudn't have been subtitles!

And it still amazes me how you do those voice overs!! Great job!!
I'm glad to know it is understandable. I thought that maybe I could understand what they were saying because I already knew. That's why I subtitled it. And by the way, I just noticed that I forgot one subtitles, at the end. So here it is : Clark says "I'm... Kal-El."

The voice overs had been the most complicated part because some phrases had never been said in the show and I had to construct them. "Will you invite me to dance?" is actually 4 different sentences, and not even all said by Lois... Pretty difficult.

Thank you again for the feedbacks smile

And I take the opportunity to say that I am so HAPPY! If I went away for a year, it was because I was starting again some studies. I already had diplomas of Aegyptology in University, but as it doesn't help to find a job, I started again. I did in only a year a diploma that people normally do in 2 years (diploma of PA). That's why I stopped coming here. I didn't had the time anymore. But today, I've got the results of my exams, and I've succeeded! YEAH!!!!!

Columnist
Columnist
Very nice!

Kerth
Kerth
Poussin!!!

Thank you so much! This was such a thrill - and a huge surprise. I'm just sorry I didn't see it sooner.

Thanks for bringing those stories to life. That's a lot of work and you did a wonderful job.

Congratulations on your graduation! party

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Columnist
Columnist
"Will you invite me to dance?" is actually 4 different sentences, and not even all said by Lois... Pretty difficult.
wow, now it's even more amazing wink

And congradulations on your PA!! smile

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh wow! I loved this. The music was exciting and it just made me remember the greatness of those stories! It makes me want to read them right now, actually. I was so excited to see a Lois and Clark video. It feels like forever. smile You did a wonderful job piecing that together! I'm so impressed.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That was beautiful, Magaly! And that made me realize that I must have missed one, because I thought there were five. I guess I've been hiding under a rock.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nope. I checked. Read 'em all. Like I said - I've been hiding under a rock.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard