Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Poussin FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/24/08 04:27 PM
I've been dying to do some new trailers for the whole last year, when I could not anymore (lack of time) come on the boards.

Now I'm back, and I was very surprised to see that very few fanfics trailers had been made over the last year. So I decided to start right away! smile

Here it is, a trailer for the wonderful Proof series written by Sue S.

http://www.folcvideo.com/trailer/Proof_Series.wmv

As I had some trouble with my audio editor software (I admit with shame that I don't remember how to make it work. More than a year without practice...), the sound of the quotes is not always good. I think it is understandable, but I subtitled it anyway, just in case.

I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/25/08 01:46 PM
Nice!!

Makes me want to do some re-reading...

PJ
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/26/08 10:00 AM
I thought that was pretty understandeble even if there woudn't have been subtitles!

And it still amazes me how you do those voice overs!! Great job!!
Posted By: Poussin Re: FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/26/08 12:19 PM
Thank you, both of you smile

Makes me want to do some re-reading..
That is, I think, the best compliment someone could say to a trailer maker.

I thought that was pretty understandeble even if there woudn't have been subtitles!

And it still amazes me how you do those voice overs!! Great job!!
I'm glad to know it is understandable. I thought that maybe I could understand what they were saying because I already knew. That's why I subtitled it. And by the way, I just noticed that I forgot one subtitles, at the end. So here it is : Clark says "I'm... Kal-El."

The voice overs had been the most complicated part because some phrases had never been said in the show and I had to construct them. "Will you invite me to dance?" is actually 4 different sentences, and not even all said by Lois... Pretty difficult.

Thank you again for the feedbacks smile

And I take the opportunity to say that I am so HAPPY! If I went away for a year, it was because I was starting again some studies. I already had diplomas of Aegyptology in University, but as it doesn't help to find a job, I started again. I did in only a year a diploma that people normally do in 2 years (diploma of PA). That's why I stopped coming here. I didn't had the time anymore. But today, I've got the results of my exams, and I've succeeded! YEAH!!!!!
Posted By: cp33 Re: FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/26/08 05:36 PM
Very nice!
Posted By: Sue S. Re: FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/26/08 06:13 PM
Poussin!!!

Thank you so much! This was such a thrill - and a huge surprise. I'm just sorry I didn't see it sooner.

Thanks for bringing those stories to life. That's a lot of work and you did a wonderful job.

Congratulations on your graduation! party
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/27/08 10:10 AM
"Will you invite me to dance?" is actually 4 different sentences, and not even all said by Lois... Pretty difficult.
wow, now it's even more amazing wink

And congradulations on your PA!! smile
Posted By: Laura S Re: FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/28/08 12:50 AM
Oh wow! I loved this. The music was exciting and it just made me remember the greatness of those stories! It makes me want to read them right now, actually. I was so excited to see a Lois and Clark video. It feels like forever. smile You did a wonderful job piecing that together! I'm so impressed.

Laura
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/28/08 02:21 AM
That was beautiful, Magaly! And that made me realize that I must have missed one, because I thought there were five. I guess I've been hiding under a rock.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FFT : The Proof Series (by Sue S) - 06/28/08 03:10 AM
Nope. I checked. Read 'em all. Like I said - I've been hiding under a rock.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards